Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+15
PureCraft
Paradox74
DanielDestructo
_Brain_Dead_
Grintendo.
Zoxxiify
Langse
rowanmc19
Lorecraft
CVB1234
Bubba_rocks
Nero Darkard
Boblobster
mcuser12
thefluffyswan
19 posters

Post Ponies!

Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post Ponies! - Page 9 Empty Re: Post Ponies!

Post by Bubba_rocks Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:29 am

Post Ponies! - Page 9 Spit_take
    WELL WASN'T I LITTLE OUT OF THE LOOP.
    But that was such a way to end a series! I really don't see where they could go with it now that Twilight is a Princess, unless of course they just have adventures of them doing royal duties.

Well huh, that made things awkward... *Shimmies away silently*
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 am

Bubba_rocks wrote:Post Ponies! - Page 9 Spit_take
    But that was such a way to end a series! I really don't see where they could go with it now that Twilight is a Princess, unless of course they just have adventures of them doing royal duties.

Jesus Christ people calm down, it'll probably just be the same thing as before (you have to admit season2+3 weren't too big on the "lessons"), except Twilight will have wings and the occasional pony neighing "Oh princess let me get that for you"
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 am

thefluffyswan wrote:
    Bubba_rocks wrote:Post Ponies! - Page 9 Spit_take

Jesus Christ people calm down, it'll probably just be the same thing as before (you have to admit season2+3 weren't too big on the "lessons"), except Twilight will have wings and the occasional pony neighing "Oh princess let me get that for you"

Yes. Although this is an end-game situation, who says that things wont go on afterwards?
    Theres so much more than can yet unfold and Twilight's transformation brings so many new options for possible events.
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 am

uh oh.
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/mlp-spin-off-series-confirmed-rumor.html

If this is true...oh dear god. I'll give it a chance but...I dunno guys.
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:54 am

Bubba_rocks wrote:uh oh.

Sheesh you are really outdated, but at least you are catching up again.
    Yes, this series sounds like a really bad idea. But hey, if they can make us love ponies, they might make us love humans too.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:18 am

Bubba_rocks wrote:uh oh.

Im betting it'll be the American Dad/Cleveland Show of MLP (for those of you who don't know, American Dad and The Cleveland Show are COMPLETE spinoffs of a show called Family Guy, though not/never as funny as Family Guy
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:57 am

Oh Gabe, you silly man.

It'd be pretty funny if that was supposed to be a HL3 trailer...

Last edited by Bubba_rocks on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 am

Noticed that video before.
    Clever use of Gabe's pony line in combination with the bluescreen meme.
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Also, am I doing something wrong when posting videos...Or is it just bugged.
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:46 am

So since I must be doing something wrong...Links are shown normally. And now...THEY'RE OUT!
    (Woulda posted this earlier...but I was busy)
    Swag.Mov
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RQaisack_jc

This wasn't as funny as the other ones, but it was pretty epic. I also really liked the JappleAck tumblr story finish at the end of it. I believe the story starts on this page if you haven't heard of it. http://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com/page/6 NOTE: When your finished with page 6, go to 5. Done with 5, got to 4. e.t.c

Friendship is Witchcraft - "Foaly Matripony"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmIvOBcJEs

Best one yet! Also the song is REALLY catchy. Ugh I was waiting so long for this!

Pheonix Wright - Turnabout Storm [Part 4/4]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqzgkf1tcgo

Not sure if you still watch this since my very first post of it, but I still love it. Its all so clever! If you're not caught up yet I suggest you should.
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 pm

I must admt, I am skeptical at best of season four. There is just so much imbalance among the crew now... and even though it is likely that, as you say, her being a princess wont upset things much more than the occasional BG pony offering to help her, that makes what SHOULD have been a big deal seem rather dwarfed and insignificant... Plus, the way that last episode was handled. UHG. Pony didn't use to be so full of plot holes, but i guess now its fine or something? I mean, things seem okay if you just watch the episode as a cartoon, but as son as you (or at least I) start to think about things, the logic sort of falls apart. That, and when Celestia told them all Twilight was a princess, she tells how she has represented all of the other ponies elements so well, and also leadership. Was I the only one who thought that was a bit mean to the rest of the mane six? Congrats, you all have been so far outdone in your elements, that your friend is made a princess on those grounds.

Buuut anyways, I guess we just wait and see.
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Lorecraft wrote:I must admt, I am skeptical at best of season four. There is just so much imbalance among the crew now... and even though it is likely that, as you say, her being a princess wont upset things much more than the occasional BG pony offering to help her, that makes what SHOULD have been a big deal seem rather dwarfed and insignificant... Plus, the way that last episode was handled. UHG. Pony didn't use to be so full of plot holes, but i guess now its fine or something? I mean, things seem okay if you just watch the episode as a cartoon, but as son as you (or at least I) start to think about things, the logic sort of falls apart. That, and when Celestia told them all Twilight was a princess, she tells how she has represented all of the other ponies elements so well, and also leadership. Was I the only one who thought that was a bit mean to the rest of the mane six? Congrats, you all have been so far outdone in your elements, that your friend is made a princess on those grounds.

Buuut anyways, I guess we just wait and see.

Rly, I cant agree with you. While I was sceptical after watching the episode the first time, i now can only say it is abolutely brillant each time i rewatch it. Twilight becoming an alicorn princess feels like such a huge and well deserved reward for all she had done and been through. Also, she did not outdo everyone else. She adapted the best qualities of all her friends. Without them, she would not be what she is now, which is also the reason they cant cut her out of the group like that.

Twilight needs her friends, just like they need Twi.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 am

LET THE BUTTHURTEDNESS COME EVERYONE
    WE'RE ALL (or most of us) ARE HERE FOR YOU

EDIT:
    Just spent like an hour reading Jackleapp...
    Fuck that was great

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:21 pm