Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+15
PureCraft
Paradox74
DanielDestructo
_Brain_Dead_
Grintendo.
Zoxxiify
Langse
rowanmc19
Lorecraft
CVB1234
Bubba_rocks
Nero Darkard
Boblobster
mcuser12
thefluffyswan
19 posters

Post Ponies!

Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post Ponies! - Page 8 Empty Re: Post Ponies!

Post by Bubba_rocks Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 am

Alright, so I was finally was able to pick up AC3 for christmas as a gift for myself but quick question...Is Desmond's dad played by John De Lancie? If not it sounds so much like him.
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 am

Bubba_rocks wrote:Alright, so I was finally was able to pick up AC3 for christmas as a gift for myself but quick question...Is Desmond's dad played by John De Lancie? If not it sounds so much like him.

Yep, its Discord.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Nero Darkard wrote:
    Bubba_rocks wrote:Alright, so I was finally was able to pick up AC3 for christmas as a gift for myself but quick question...Is Desmond's dad played by John De Lancie? If not it sounds so much like him.

Yep, its Discord.

Didn't see this until now...
    Ac3 even with ending i still think is amazing game
    But yeah, that is him (just looked it up - funfact: he's also in Breaking Bad in the 2rd season [ONLY ON THE 3RD SO DON'T SPOIL IT])

Anyways to the real topic:

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_episodes#Season_3_.282012.E2.80.932013.29
    Episode 10
    episode 10 info:
    However, after this week, it will take another 3 weeks for this episode to air...so 3 weeks without ponies, but thats happening
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:19 pm

thefluffyswan wrote:
    Nero Darkard wrote:

Yep, its Discord.

Didn't see this until now...
    Ac3 even with ending i still think is amazing game
    But yeah, that is him (just looked it up - funfact: he's also in Breaking Bad in the 2rd season [ONLY ON THE 3RD SO DON'T SPOIL IT])

Anyways to the real topic:

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_episodes#Season_3_.282012.E2.80.932013.29
    Episode 10
    episode 10 info:
    However, after this week, it will take another 3 weeks for this episode to air...so 3 weeks without ponies, but thats happening

Its not the first time we had a pony break within a running season.
    Man, that concept sounds amazing for an episode.
    But if that really happens, ill have to add a little note to my story, since simply too much changes then for it to still stay accurate to the show.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 am

Alright, so I'm listening to Lullaby for a Princess, scrolling through the comments while i put this song on my phone, and see this

KnallisSillan 3 days ago
    If Hasbro decided to make a movie about what happened a thousand years ago and had the brilliance to request making a business deal with you to have this song in the movie, it would get a fucking huge ass award.
    This is just unbelievably good. As completely unreasonable it is to wish it, this song should be canon. It just blows anything and everything out of the water when it comes to canon songs to fan music. It is simply the best in my eyes.
    Reply · 48

NeroTheDarklord 1 day ago
    I do wonder how it would sound like if the actual voice of celestia sung that song. Wouldnt it be just mindblowing to hear celestia sing for once?
    Reply · in reply to KnallisSillan

I loled
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 am

thefluffyswan wrote:Alright, so I'm listening to Lullaby for a Princess, scrolling through the comments while i put this song on my phone, and see this

KnallisSillan 3 days ago
    If Hasbro decided to make a movie about what happened a thousand years ago and had the brilliance to request making a business deal with you to have this song in the movie, it would get a fucking huge ass award.
    This is just unbelievably good. As completely unreasonable it is to wish it, this song should be canon. It just blows anything and everything out of the water when it comes to canon songs to fan music. It is simply the best in my eyes.
    Reply · 48

NeroTheDarklord 1 day ago
    I do wonder how it would sound like if the actual voice of celestia sung that song. Wouldnt it be just mindblowing to hear celestia sing for once?
    Reply · in reply to KnallisSillan

I loled

Post Ponies! - Page 8 1170063-midshotspy_super
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am

I don't get it
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 am

thefluffyswan wrote:I don't get it

You're a spy.

EDIT:

On a more pony-related matter...

Post Ponies! - Page 8 Bookfortress
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

SO
    MUCH
    D'AWWWW
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Speghetti
    nuff said
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Lost it at the matching salt and pepper shakers.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Seven words:
    DISCORD
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 am

thefluffyswan wrote:Seven words:
    DISCORD

And where are the other six words? Suspect
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Nero Darkard wrote:
    DISCORD

check the number of letters in Discord...
    and if you still don't understand then:
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:44 pm

thefluffyswan wrote:
    Nero Darkard wrote:
    DISCORD

I guess you meant letters then, not words.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Nero Darkard wrote:
    thefluffyswan wrote:
    Nero Darkard wrote:
    DISCORD

I guess you meant letters then, not words.

No, I meant words instead of letters
    I then put that video to solidify my "belief"
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Whatever.

DIS!!!!!
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Okay, with the whole alicorn Twilight shitstorm going on and to resurrect this topic, I am going to post this here:

Watch it. Seriously, watch it.
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:47 pm

ALLLLRIGHT. After being sick, studying for exams, doing exams, going to countless events, and just taking a break in general...I'm finally back. Few things I gotta say:
    1. Nero, I apologize for not seeing any of your chapters, and Its gonna take a shitload of work to get them looked over and stuff...So unfortunately I am gonna back out on pre-reading for now, I feel that I have just been a nuisance and I really don't feel that I can keep up with your chapters since I'm so busy now :c. Sorry about that.
    2. I have just recently caught up and MLP and you know what...I'm starting to notice something....Is it just me or is season 3 kinda cheesy? I cant really say what's making me feel that way but I dunno. I did really enjoy that last Discord episode though...It'll be nice to see him as a more frequent character if possible now that he's a good guy.
    3. So whats up with this Alicorn stuff? I realize alot of people are pissed about it..but can someone actually link me to the situation pl0x?

Its good to be back!
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Bubba_rocks wrote:ALLLLRIGHT. After being sick, studying for exams, doing exams, going to countless events, and just taking a break in general...I'm finally back. Few things I gotta say:
    1. Nero, I apologize for not seeing any of your chapters, and Its gonna take a shitload of work to get them looked over and stuff...So unfortunately I am gonna back out on pre-reading for now, I feel that I have just been a nuisance and I really don't feel that I can keep up with your chapters since I'm so busy now :c. Sorry about that.

There goes another pre-reader...
    Honestly I do understand that the exams were stressing all my pre-readers and that i was pretty much on my own the whole time, but if you now quit completely, I only have fluffy left.
    I honestly prefer waiting for feedback over having none at all.

Bubba_rocks wrote:
    2. I have just recently caught up and MLP and you know what...I'm starting to notice something....Is it just me or is season 3 kinda cheesy? I cant really say what's making me feel that way but I dunno. I did really enjoy that last Discord episode though...It'll be nice to see him as a more frequent character if possible now that he's a good guy.

I think, so far, Season 3 is a mixed bag.
    I too have the feeling that this season isnt that good all in all, but what can you expect for a season that faced so many problems?
    Under the terrible conditions they had to create this season, they actually did a brilliant job in turning it out still that well.

Bubba_rocks wrote:
    3. So whats up with this Alicorn stuff? I realize alot of people are pissed about it..but can someone actually link me to the situation pl0x?

Just watch the last video I posted.
    It explains the whole thing very well.
    But to put it short, the fellow bronies are shitstorming once more.
    This time, its about the possibility of Twilight becoming an alicorn.
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 am

So uh... I'm still sort of gone from this whole place, but this being a pony area, I figured I should put this out here:
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/fighting-is-magic-receives-cease-desist.html#idc-container

That's right. Fighting is Magic, the best, most awesomest pony game that i have been waiting forever to play and that was so very close to finally being released, has just received a big whopping Cease and Desist from our more-and-more-so malevolent overlord Hasbro. Now, I have no idea how closely y'all followed the game, but this was probably one of the most important things to me in our wonderful fandom. If it were to go, I don't even know...

There's not MUCH we can do, but there is This and of course Mane6's idea of letters and just spreading word and hoping someone comes up with something. Plus i could be totally missing something, in which case please link it Razz
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Well, that ended everything. GG MLP. The episode was pretty good, but it seemed kinda rushed...They should have put into two parts in my opinion as a grand final episode. What sucks is that although some fan-fictions will continue...This is the point in time where everything will die out. I really don't think there will be anymore episodes after this one. Its been fun, and a hell of a ride guys! All the great things we did; Cupcakes, My little Dashie, MI, all the short animations and songs, This forum in general. I would have never had stuck around this long if it weren't for this thread and some of the friends I made here. Ill be checking in here some more for a bit but I really have no reason to stay. That is, unless they make a new season...Which I doubt. I don't play Minecraft so...That's it.

Good luck and have a nice future friends!
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Bubba_rocks wrote:Well, that ended everything. GG MLP. The episode was pretty good, but it seemed kinda rushed...They should have put into two parts in my opinion as a grand final episode. What sucks is that although some fan-fictions will continue...This is the point in time where everything will die out. I really don't think there will be anymore episodes after this one. Its been fun, and a hell of a ride guys! All the great things we did; Cupcakes, My little Dashie, MI, all the short animations and songs, This forum in general. I would have never had stuck around this long if it weren't for this thread and some of the friends I made here. Ill be checking in here some more for a bit but I really have no reason to stay. That is, unless they make a new season...Which I doubt. I don't play Minecraft so...That's it.

Wow dude, can you be any poorer informed?
    The bill to develop season 4 is already paid and the creation of the next season has been started.
    Everyone was afraid mlp would jump the shark, but i think you jump the shark the most right now.

Things are FAR, FAR from ending now!
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Nero Darkard wrote:
    Bubba_rocks wrote:Well, that ended everything. GG MLP. The episode was pretty good, but it seemed kinda rushed...They should have put into two parts in my opinion as a grand final episode. What sucks is that although some fan-fictions will continue...This is the point in time where everything will die out. I really don't think there will be anymore episodes after this one. Its been fun, and a hell of a ride guys! All the great things we did; Cupcakes, My little Dashie, MI, all the short animations and songs, This forum in general. I would have never had stuck around this long if it weren't for this thread and some of the friends I made here. Ill be checking in here some more for a bit but I really have no reason to stay. That is, unless they make a new season...Which I doubt. I don't play Minecraft so...That's it.

Wow dude, can you be any poorer informed?
    The bill to develop season 4 is already paid and the creation of the next season has been started.
    Everyone was afraid mlp would jump the shark, but i think you jump the shark the most right now.

Things are FAR, FAR from ending now!

Just have to say...
    Malectium Insania's logic now - LOLOLOLOLOL

Also mando - I remember seeing a kickstarter that within 2 days alread had 20,000 signatures to remove the cease and desist order and work out a compromise with the people making Fighting is Magic

EDIT: Am i high?? I could've sworn it had so many more signatures...
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/526/847/063/allow-the-continuation-of-the-development-of-mane6s-mlp-fighting-is-magic/
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 pm

thefluffyswan wrote:
    Malectium Insania's logic now - LOLOLOLOLOL

What do you mean?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:36 pm