Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+5
spoonikle
Boblobster
CrankkDatJFel
Ninjaplz
kshdiver
9 posters

Appeal for ban

Poll

Should me and him be unbanned?

[ 3 ]
    Appeal for ban - Page 2 Bar_left43%Appeal for ban - Page 2 Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Appeal for ban - Page 2 Bar_left57%Appeal for ban - Page 2 Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Appeal for ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Appeal for ban

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:25 pm

kshdiver wrote:[12/14/2011 7:30:15 PM] Alexander: remember your mining system on davids first server?
    [12/14/2011 7:30:28 PM] Arnav Dahal: Yeh why
    [12/14/2011 7:30:39 PM] Alexander: how did you do it?
    [12/14/2011 7:35:13 PM] Alexander: freedsuniverse.com
    [12/14/2011 7:36:13 PM] Alexander: /home kshdiver
    then he got on and helped me last night it is a system he uses not xray

So he got on to help you last night at 7:30, and proceeded to find how many diamonds before he was banned? Because from what I saw at /home kshdiver, all the diamonds were found by him
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban - Page 2 Empty reply

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:32 pm

he was showing me how. my diamonds i owned were from me he got his diamonds by himself because he was actually doing it correctly like i said if you want hard evidence i will give you mine and his teamviewer info he can log on and show you that there is no xray mod or texture pack used to find diamond but why dont you take this offer is my question i mean if you truly knew that you saw a "xrayer" then you would take that offer up and be happy that we weren't using it.

It does seem really wierd that you guys dont wanna look at our game through teamviewer if you actually cared about the server you honestly would i mean i would since i care about people playing on a server that id be a "role model" on it seems to me that you dont wanna be proven wrong but idk if thats just me or what
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Because it's easy to change it now. That's like me having a flyhack, getting banned, saying it was a misunderstanding, taking the flyhack off, then volunteering to a teamview session
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:26 pm

You guys are lying so badly its incredible, stop insulting our intelligence. We've been seeing xray for almost a year now and are fully aware of what the "symptoms" are. We DO care about this server, and if you think otherwise, then please, leave.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 pm

i made this topic like 1 min after the bann and offered it. if it was xray then he wont beable to find the diamond as fast what i offered at the time of the insident was for you to teamview us and then he will go and find the diamond as fast as he did when he was on the first time. it is a legit offer and will prove it is not xray but you just dont want to do it? and why? thats what i wanna know. it is logic that if you teamview him and see that there is no xray mod installed or texture pack on it and he can find diamond as fast as he did or maybe faster or slower it was luck but i bet if you did teamview him he would find diamond easy and it will prove you wrong about this why are you avoiding the only solution?? i mean really
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm not wasting my time watching you mine for diamonds, its apparent you are completely lying.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 pm

there is no lying and im sorry if i am insulting your staff but im just trying to play my legit game and have fun but clearly on this server i cant because if someone is smart they get banned for using a software. look at my mine there is no proof it is xray i mean seriously. your admins could have teamviewed me and my friend in the first like 5 mins after we got banned and this could have been resolved but no when clearly the teamviewer would have shown he is legitamitly obtaining diamond and not using any software
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 pm

so im lying? how am i lying explain to me how i am lying

? go on explain im waiting there is no lies here just stupid people being stupid and not caring
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban - Page 2 Empty So you guys dont care about the people on your server

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

so with you not wanting to watch us legally mine diamond and prove you wrong it does prove to me that your staff are not professional at all and do not know how to keep order on your server.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:39 pm

oooh i have an idea.

Oh i am sorry for you guys being stupid and not looking at any of the evidence and abusing power. i bet if he waited like 1 more minute while watching he would have seen it was legit but no he just wanted to be an asshole yes i know your suppose to ban people for modding but your suppose to actually see if they are modding first and not jumping to conclusions about it like a good admin or staff member would do. im sorry that your staff is wrong you guys are right im wrong im a peasent you guys are almighty and god like.

Yay do i get my unbann now?! haha
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Boblobster wrote:Either he was banned for basic-obvious branch mining or he did it in a strange way, considering it's Ninja I'mma say the first bit Razz.

It does say in the video to go 20 odd forward then start the branches, it could have easily been luck that he got one first try. Only get suspicious if they cover it up afterwards or go in a bunch of wavy lines etc. you should know this! D:

THIS THIS THIS THIS i mean guys come on u dont have to make branches on a branch mine right away, u mine a straight tunnel and then go back and branch.
    its really not that suspicious if u ask me.... he presents MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence to show that it is not x-ray (even if hes an idiot for insulting u), it really looks like u just up and decided he was x-raying and dont bother to do anything else or see his side of the argument. ALSO the mine only has the one branch beause they were banned before they could make more i mean honestly X D.

*edit*of course if there is other things that make u think they x-ray, ill shut up but from what u have said here.... i stand by what I said*edit*
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:12 pm

He called me stupid, regardless of whether he xrayed or not, he will never be unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content