Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+5
spoonikle
Boblobster
CrankkDatJFel
Ninjaplz
kshdiver
9 posters

Appeal for ban

Poll

Should me and him be unbanned?

[ 3 ]
    Appeal for ban Bar_left43%Appeal for ban Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Appeal for ban Bar_left57%Appeal for ban Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty Appeal for ban

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 am

Me (kshdiver) and a friend (Swordslaser9) were in my mine mining and he was showing me a method of mining and he happen to find diamond with his method and he found 14 diamond using a diamond pick and then he gets banned for using "xray mod" we can prove it to you that we dont use any of that, admin add me on skype (Srgspector) so we can get this worked out you can teamview me and him and we will prove we dont use anything like that
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty I suggest

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 am

I suggest getting the anti hack and mod thing on bukkit so me and my friend cant get wrongfully accused again for finding diamond fast..

like really
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Appeal for ban Empty Re: Appeal for ban

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 am

I saw him get diamond 2 times in a short time period, so I /poof and teleport to him and start watching. He starts digging a tunnel down one way, stops, goes back like 1 or 2 blocks from the end of his little hallway, turns to the side, breaks like 3 blocks, hits diamond. This whole time he wasn't putting any torches down, you were following him putting down torches. Diamonds + no torches is an obvious giveaway that someone is xraying.

An anti-hack mod wouldn't stop x-rayers, because x-ray is a texture pack, not a mod.

For you, I'm more lenient with an unban because it didn't look like you were x-raying, just following him. We'd remove your inventory and clear any chests you have, though
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty Reply

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:38 am

watch?v=Az4kihqqRGk) go to youtube and put that at the ending

That method right there is what he was showing me. we both are legit players and if you want real proof that we are legit we both are open to teamviewing and showing you everything he will agree to teamviewing and i bet he will find diamond in a matter of minuates. it is wrong for me to lose everything that i worked hard on because someone uses a new method of mining. And with the toarches thing he told me to place torches because he had none and he has his brightness on minecraft all the way up and there is no reason this should have ever happened

Oh and btw Sec-orebfuscator is a anti x-ray and will work and is updated to 1.0 and will work so there is no reason i lose everything i worked so damn hard on in my time of playing because it looked like someone was cheating when they wearnt. its on bukkits forums look it up
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am

Link did not work.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:54 am

watch?v=Az4KihqqRGk
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 am

did that work?
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 am

This is how branch mines look:

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
    Where each + is a branch to a shaft going off to either side

This is how your friend's looked

------------------¬--
    with that one little branch that happened to hit diamond on his first try
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty Look at the other mines

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:14 am

Let me log on and ill show you all the other branch mines you only saw the one he was starting to do in the first place ill show you the one i was doing that he showed me how to do and he started on
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty Evidence

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:18 am

There is no clear evidence on us that we were "xraying". i understand that it may look like it but no in 1.0 diamonds spawning has increased look it up if you want. he was just showing me how to do it and found more diamond because the spawn was increased in diamond veins. also if he was xraying then he would be going straight to the diamonds not mining random ways and digging extra blocks if he did have xray he would have found even more diamond and would have went straight for the ore not around it like the whole time.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:21 am

Also like i said we both will agree to an admin teamviewing us and observing what we do i dont know how to do it but he does and i bet he will find a lot of diamond while you teamview him. we are agreeing to prove we dont use anything of the sort because we know we dont and we shouldnt be banned because it may have looked like it.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 am

Either he was banned for basic-obvious branch mining or he did it in a strange way, considering it's Ninja I'mma say the first bit Razz.

It does say in the video to go 20 odd forward then start the branches, it could have easily been luck that he got one first try. Only get suspicious if they cover it up afterwards or go in a bunch of wavy lines etc. you should know this! D:
    spoonikle
    spoonikle

Post by spoonikle Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 am

actually ninja, there is an anti x-ray mod that makes all ores completly hidden unless they have a light level of 1. Also x-ray textrue packs only show ores that are in CAVES. exposed to air.

an x-ray mod is a client mod, and requires that the location of everything in the map be sent to the client, there is a bukkit mod that stops ore data from being sent to the player until light is shined on the block. ITS VERY EFFECTIVE. x-ray texture packs are best for PVP and finding peoples homes, NOT MINING.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-orebfuscator-1-2-1-anti-x-ray-1-0-1-r1-1597.38385/

BAN ME FROM THE FORMS IF YOU WANT. but this could help. stop them before they start raping the map.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:51 am

^ total proof right there. It really does give us evidence we didn't do X-ray mod. If there was other proof like us actually directly going to diamond which we didn't exactly, we started out with branch mining and got lucky. Thanks spoon and bob.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:34 pm

I was down in your mine. And it wasn't really a branch mine. There was a big-ish cavern here, then a path that went off one way, with no branches, a path that went off another way, no branches, then that one straight tunnel with one branch that happened to hit diamond.

So I just went back to look at your mine with FERMIS. 1) It was not a branch mine. There were no branches at all. 2) there was one part that looked like it could have been the start of a branch, but it hits diamond, then turns back to the main room.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:32 pm

1. the big cavern is what i did when i was looking for diamond that explains that. 2. then the first branch you said that started to look like a branch mining was me after he showed me how to do it and go into different directions, he logged off after that and i kept mining i told him to get back on and join me cause i was bored and he did and he started mining and found a diamond when he was touching up the branch mine i started and he actually did it correctly. 3. the one you watched he was showing me correctly how to do it cause i messed up the other one and he said "Okay we will start here" he digs some forward and then he stopped told me to put a torch down so he could see better in the dark and then he said pick somewhere to start i said that block right next to you and he said okay watch this is how you do it he mines one in and hits a diamond, he continues to dig forward in that branch to expand it more because it acutally was branch mining if it was an xray mod then he would have stoped and went to the next vein but he didnt he was branch mining so he continued with the branch onwards then you banned him and then i got banned.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Well see, now you're lying, because before you said he didn't need torches because his brightness was all the way up, now you're saying he did need torches.
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty at first

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

yes at first i did say he doesnt need torches but to see clear he did, i did place a torch down before he started to mine that direction i am not lying, yes his brightness is all the way up but when your not that far into a mine yet you dont need any torches i placed a torch when he said it was too dark to see and then he started to mine. why would i lie to play a game honestly lol
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:05 pm

It was an xray mine definitely. Us staffers have seen a lot of x ray mines over the time this server has been up. The direct paths are x ray, the random tunnels that lead to diamond. There was an x rayer, it may have been your friend but there was one.
    kshdiver

Appeal for ban Empty wrong

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:13 pm

there are no direct paths to diamond 1 time he hit diamond when he logged on and started mining in the branch i was doing then he pulled out after that to show me how to do it and actually branch mine because i was doing it completely wrong there was no direct paths at all
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:17 pm

and xrays dont see ore they see ore in a cave there was no cave near my mine besides what i mined out in an earlier date. the mine we were in it was staright forward and xray wouldnt work. trust me ive owned servers i knew about all this crap and bullshit before most and i know it is stupid and would be pointless to use if you guys honestly get as many "xrayers" that you say you do then why not get that mod that stops it. ill be happy to play then. but for now i do not wanna get on the server and be accused again for something that didnt happen
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Okay
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm

There is a mod like the xray texture pack that bypasses even that security.
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm

[12/14/2011 7:30:15 PM] Alexander: remember your mining system on davids first server?
    [12/14/2011 7:30:28 PM] Arnav Dahal: Yeh why
    [12/14/2011 7:30:39 PM] Alexander: how did you do it?
    [12/14/2011 7:35:13 PM] Alexander: freedsuniverse.com
    [12/14/2011 7:36:13 PM] Alexander: /home kshdiver
    then he got on and helped me last night it is a system he uses not xray
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 pm

cant because what that mod does is it stops the mod and the texture pack from working like that other member said earlier when he posted the mod. try again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content