Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

2 posters

Danielboro Faction Houses

Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Danielboro Faction Houses Empty Danielboro Faction Houses

Post by Pyrferno Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 pm

I decided to create a entirely new thread for this part of our city project. The factions houses are going to be large scale plots in which your faction can build a lot to show its representation within the city. these plots will be 30x50 sized zones, with the 30 going away from the street.

[--1--] [--2--] [--3--] [--4--] MAIN
    ======(Street)====== [==]
    [--5--] [--6--] [--7--] [--8--] GATE
    (ascii representation of the plots)

These houses are absolutely free of charge, and the plots will be leveled at request (meaning, if you don't want it leveled, just say so.)
    However these houses have the following requirements to get the lots.

A) It must be REQUESTED by the leader of the faction, to be built in, no exceptions, anyone that builds in these plots without requesting, their structure/stuff will be torn down.

B) A simple blueprint must be made, as well as a listing of materials used. Does not have to be anything really complex or whatnot, but it does have to good when it is finished. as far as building requirements go, you got a 30x50 plot to work with and 30 blocks high, and 30 blocks below. I would prefer these to be like mansions sort of, or castles, a bunch of little huts and buildings would look pretty fail... unless it is ingenious... Lastly, you don't have to build in the roman style (arches and such) In fact I would encourage different designing so your structures look unique and "Pop" out for their uniqueness.

C) Include the Plot Number you want, and the faction.

The point of these houses are to represent each of the factions present on the server, and also to give them a base of operations from inside the city. a safe haven if you would rather call it that. Plus I think it would look really cool to see a street of nice structures.

PS: This area will not be made until a day or two after the full release of Minecraft. However I will take applications and judge them as they come in. Very Happy Also applications done prior to the release you can have the Plot Number on hold if wish.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Danielboro Faction Houses Empty Re: Danielboro Faction Houses

Post by Boblobster Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Tanks get the best plot I assume ;D
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

they are basically all the same, 30x50 plots. it is about what you make it? "Home, is what you make it."

But who knows maybe the world generator will have some neat stuff.. idk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:30 pm