Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

2 posters

Township Houses

Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Township Houses Empty Township Houses

Post by Pyrferno Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Township Houses are going to be plots that are available to cities with more than 10 residents or "Of High Quality(psh. Tanks. psh.)" And these plots are going to be a place for those towns to "show off" their greatness along the main road of Danielboro as residents make their way to the palace.

[--1--] [--2--] [--3--] [--4--] MAIN
    ======(Main Road)====== [==]
    [--5--] [--6--] [--7--] [--8--] GATE
    (ascii representation of the plots)

These houses are absolutely free of charge.
    However these houses have the following requirements to get the lots.

A) It must be REQUESTED by the leader of the town, to be built in, no exceptions, anyone that builds in these plots without requesting, their structure/stuff will be torn down.

B) A simple blueprint must be made, as well as a listing of materials used. Does not have to be anything really complex or whatnot, but it does have to good when it is finished. as far as building requirements go, you got a 30x40 plot to work with and 30 blocks high, and 30 blocks below. I would prefer these to be like mansions sort of, or castles, a bunch of little huts and buildings would look pretty fail... unless it is ingenious... Lastly, you don't have to build in the roman style (arches and such) In fact I would encourage different designing so your structures look unique and "Pop" out for their uniqueness.

C) Towns with 10 residents or "Of High Quality" work must be done. For example if it's a town of 4 people but both are exceptional builders, then In my opinion they have the ability to build in one of these plots. IE: Tanks, correction, not up to date, its 4.

The point of these houses are to represent each of the large towns present on the server, and also to give them a base of operations from inside the city. a safe haven if you would rather call it that. Plus I think it would look really cool to see a street of nice structures.

Last edited by Pyrferno on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Township Houses Empty Re: Township Houses

Post by Boblobster Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh I see how it is boyo, you're going down... DOWN!

It's quality over quantity and considering Dwarf and his crew are in your nation, I really don't think you have the first.

Unless of course 'psh.' means something which isn't derogatory of course... >_>

On finishing the post I assume that it isn't but nevertheless there are actually 4 people in our Town thank you very much >:C
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

As for Quality over Quantity. Towny made it so SoulLess can't be the way that it was meant to be. Regardless there are still requirements to be considered a builder in the nation of SoulLess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content