Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

New Faction?

Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

New Faction? Empty New Faction?

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 am

So if you guys have read some of my other posts, I'm not at home, and can't be on MC, but when I do get home, I plan on making a faction. I'm pretty sure I have enough Freeds for it and am wondering if anyone would like to possibly join.

Last edited by Ninjaplz on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

New Faction? Empty Re: New Faction?

Post by McPowell Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 am

lol @ replying to all your posts Razz ...anyway, back to answering this one... you need a name!! a cool name for you clan, will get people to join...but it cant be more than 10 letters, no spaces, and no punctuation of any sort, not even '_' i dont think...kinda picky, but meh
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 am

You did have like 60k or something like that so we reset it to 10k to make the poorer players look better Razz
    Yeah you have enough, it might not show it, but you do. I'm curious though, do you want to use your faction territories on ninja city or make a new 'base' or whatever?
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 pm

uhm. I'm not sure, I need to look at the plugin a bit more. I've had maybe 30 minutes of internet a day... can't spend it all on MC
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

It's just because I'm trying to make World Guard Zones for residential (from donations) zoning and server zoning (spawn+other stuff)
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

so you want me to keep my city neutral and make my faction stuff elsewhere? that's probably what I was gonna end up doing, cause if non-faction members had a plot in my city, they would kinda be screwed if they wanted to come in
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Ninjaplz wrote:so you want me to keep my city neutral and make my faction stuff elsewhere? that's probably what I was gonna end up doing, cause if non-faction members had a plot in my city, they would kinda be screwed if they wanted to come in
    You can do whatever you want with your faction, all I'm saying is that factions are what will going to be used for cities from now on, unless the city is small enough to fit in a 50x50 zone or the person would rather not use the faction for a city.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:17 pm