Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
Burnalot
3zeki3l
ToxicityK
7 posters

More of a request than a complaint.

ToxicityK

More of a request than a complaint. Empty More of a request than a complaint.

Post by ToxicityK Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

I would just like to inquire as to what 3zeki3l is doing about the horrific state that house is in that I helped to repair? Is he banning the griefers responsible or is he just a hypocrite who bans those who do good deeds yet turns a blind eye to the opposite?

Thanks for reading.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

More of a request than a complaint. Empty Re: More of a request than a complaint.

Post by 3zeki3l Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

LoL your still going on about this? I temp banned you for calling me "nigger" and insulting me for no reason. Patrick Freed, you know the guy that runs the server? yeah he looked at the logs, I am right, you are wrong. Thanks for posting! Very Happy
    Burnalot

More of a request than a complaint. Empty Re: More of a request than a complaint.

Post by Burnalot Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 pm

https://freedsuniverse.forumotion.com/t533-banned-for-repairing-someone-s-house
    Continuation?

For your info, 3z does his admin non-paid job quite well. Ranting about it wont help your case much.
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 pm

You have gotten the wrong impression Burnalot, I am not 'ranting', I am merely proposing a question. Obviously 3zeki3l is unable to give me a straight answer so would rather go down a path of lies and deceit. I don't really see how I can make the question any clearer though, are you having trouble reading?

More of a request than a complaint. Baby-nursery-themes-abc
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Its funny cause your either not reading anything Im writing, or your just trolling.
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 pm

ToxicityK wrote:are you having trouble reading?

It's a sad day when children are given so much power. It's pretty clear that you don't know how to handle it.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm

More of a request than a complaint. Trollface_HD
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 pm

ToxicityK wrote:You have gotten the wrong impression Burnalot, I am not 'ranting', I am merely proposing a question. Obviously 3zeki3l is unable to give me a straight answer so would rather go down a path of lies and deceit. I don't really see how I can make the question any clearer though, are you having trouble reading?

More of a request than a complaint. Baby-nursery-themes-abc

There you go again. Good job proving my point. Its obvious what your intentions are.
    ToxicityK

Post by ToxicityK Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh? Do tell.
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Basically put bigotry is not allowed calling an admin nigger doesn't help your cause I mean I've donated and have been warned of the overuse of fag and gay lmao
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Timmylo wrote:Basically put bigotry is not allowed calling an admin nigger doesn't help your cause I mean I've donated and have been warned of the overuse of fag and gay lmao
    Implying donating means we enforce the rules less harshly.
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Well implying I didn't call an admin a nigger I have been warned for calling people gay and fags though...
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Timmylo wrote:Well implying I didn't call an admin a nigger I have been warned for calling people gay and fags though...
    Implying calling people "gays and fags" isnt as serious as calling someone a "nigger"
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Implying I should be banned Sad
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

PatrickFreed wrote:
    Timmylo wrote:Well implying I didn't call an admin a nigger I have been warned for calling people gay and fags though...
    Implying calling people "gays and fags" isnt as serious as calling someone a "nigger"

This man knows his shit
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Timmylo wrote:Implying I should be banned Sad
    Implying you-
    bleh I need to play more TF2.
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:25 pm

According to wikipedia the word gay is fine if a person isn't involved but I don't think its works with"fag" or "nigger"...
    Ill just try and refrain from using it gives Pat less headaches lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:39 am