Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+10
mcuser12
Burnalot
MonstaBoi
CVB1234
_Brain_Dead_
Kukurin56
John_Axe
uberblake
thefluffyswan
Boblobster
14 posters

What Needs Fixing? + Fresh Start and all that Shit

uberblake
    uberblake

What Needs Fixing? + Fresh Start and all that Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: What Needs Fixing? + Fresh Start and all that Shit

Post by uberblake Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Musiciscool wrote:This server could have had a second chance had we had time to implement the new features, but Mojang just wants to take their sweet ass time for an update about fucking redstone and bug fixes. I'm sorry but I'm just not big on redstone and mojang pushing back release dates every month. First it was late December, early January, late January, now early March. And this server was the only server I have found yet that I have been truly satisfied with. But I guess all things end.

Early....
    March...

Well, that probably explains the lack of players. Imagine if you were told that your build was going to be destroyed in about 2 weeks. There goes a bunch of December players, then when January comes even more leave, then at the end of January people just give up on building anything, and by now we're empty. After being promised a fresh map at 1.5, I guess many players got tired of waiting. Even giant servers that usually have 150 people are down to 15 now.

Imagine the amount that will come back though. If people are already posting in our threads saying that they're going to come back, then I guess if they tell their friends, even more will pop up.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

What Needs Fixing? + Fresh Start and all that Shit - Page 3 Empty Re: What Needs Fixing? + Fresh Start and all that Shit

Post by Boblobster Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Let's bloody hope so, though the bill is in like 4 days so.. yeah.
    MonstaBoi
    MonstaBoi

Post by MonstaBoi Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

PatrickFreed wrote:I think the server's run its course. I mean, among the people who are actually active on this, how many of you still play minecraft?

Like just because the mc server is done doesn't mean I stop hosting gameservers.
    Try hosting a tekkit server or something. vanilla gets pretty bland. pretty sure more people would play, so much more to do.
    platypus
    platypus

Post by platypus Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Screw tekkit, #yoloswag for Voltz ;3 #red matter bombs #hypersonic missles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:40 pm