Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
Burnalot
McPowell
Ninjaplz
7 posters

I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post)

Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post) Empty I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post)

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 am

[rant]So quite often, I ban people; because quite often, people break the rules. Every so often, a person's friend will start to question why they were banned. That's fine. I tell them what the person did to get banned, and we continue on with our lives. Perfect. BUT. Sometimes. Their friends decide to either A) Keep asking why their friend was banned, or B) Try to lie and tell me a bunch of stories about how their friend didn't mean to do whatever they did. When the Log Block logs tell me that your friend broke 6 glowstone in a hallway spaced about 3-4 units apart, there is no way that your friend "accidentally" held the mouse button down long enough to destroy each. and. every. block. Along with that, their friends like to tell me that their friend didn't do it. Really. So somehow, magically, the Log Block plugin decided to randomly break some blocks and blame it on a random person. That totally sounds perfectly legit. So a word of advice. If you don't want to be kicked or banned, do not give me this bullshit, because I do not put up with it. Next. Peron that I ban. Do NOT get onto your friend's account and start complaining to me. You can ask me why you're banned, and I'll politely tell you. BUT. If you start to ask to be unbanned, or give me the same b.s. earlier in this rant, or I will ban your friend's account, and you will have to explain to your friend that you were dumb and decided to go harass an admin on their account. Then they get to go through the b.s. of posting here to explain that they gave their account/password to their friend and that it wasn't them being dumb on the server. I have never banned anyone for no reason. I give warnings when necessary and I ban when necessary. I have pretty much memorized the rules (not word for word, but the ideas of all the rules) and I know when you broke a rule. And if I'm even the slightest bit unsure of whether you broke a rule or not, I will read the rules over to check. I also take a screenshot of every ban and Log Block rollback I make. I may not post them all, but I have them all (the only exception is warns... I don't take screenies of those, but I will start that too). So to end this very short and concise rant... Do not give me any of the shit listed above, because it will only hurt you more.[/rant]
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post) Empty Re: I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post)

Post by McPowell Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 am

Avenge win as breached all the things you consider inappropriate responses to ban Razz Lied, claims not to have done the things accused, used other accounts to appeal ban...the lot...i completely agree, everything here is legit; DONT do any of these things, even as a donator i see it too often -_-
    Burnalot

I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post) Empty Re: I'm Really Tired of This Shit (don't worry, it's a short post)

Post by Burnalot Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 am

Clean all the things.

Ban all the things.

Burn all the things.

x all the y.

Meh.

Good rant btw.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

If you take screenies for bans your gonna get a fuck ton of them.
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 am

been dropping the ban hammer alot lately eh
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 am

Yeah. People make it seem like I like to ban, or I enjoy banning, or I ban just to ban. I ban as many people as necessary. So if someone deserves a ban, they get banned, the amount of people that get banned is entirely up to them
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 am

Ninja if you keep banning all the good people you're just going to have a server of these people!!!!
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:56 am

lol if all the "good" people stopped being dumb, I wouldn't ban all of them.
    and yes, I have a lot of screenshots...
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Completely agree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:51 pm