Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

5 posters

why am I not a donator on the server?

Poll

Should Bunny be a donator because he is?

[ 2 ]
    why am I not a donator on the server? Bar_left25%why am I not a donator on the server? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 6 ]
    why am I not a donator on the server? Bar_left75%why am I not a donator on the server? Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 0 ]
    why am I not a donator on the server? Bar_left0%why am I not a donator on the server? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    bunnyman5
    bunnyman5
    Donator

why am I not a donator on the server? Empty why am I not a donator on the server?

Post by bunnyman5 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 pm

I should be a donator because i donated $15 cheers
    _Brain_Dead_

why am I not a donator on the server? Empty Re: why am I not a donator on the server?

Post by _Brain_Dead_ Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 pm

as good as no 1 has donator rank on site what does it even mather its just a title
    bunnyman5
    bunnyman5
    Donator

why am I not a donator on the server? Empty Re: why am I not a donator on the server?

Post by bunnyman5 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:40 pm

i dont know i guess
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:28 am

Bunny in game you should be a donator but on the website you should be a member unless pat decides to promote all the donors on the forums.(which isn't gonna happen) If you are a member in game then you were right to post this and pat will see it and promote you soon.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:44 pm

CheeseXman wrote:Bunny in game you should be a donator but on the website you should be a member unless pat decides to promote all the donors on the forums.(which isn't gonna happen) If you are a member in game then you were right to post this and pat will see it and promote you soon.

I think this is your best, most mature/helpful post in my (recent) memory
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Swan, if we even considered relying upon your memory, then we would all be screwed.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:46 am

GoDjMike wrote:Swan, if we even considered relying upon your memory, then we would all be screwed.

I don't forget things, I just choose to get rid of those memories so I can have better memories, like me getting butthurt at you and then having some big war between us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:14 pm