Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

SoulLess

Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

SoulLess Empty SoulLess

Post by Pyrferno Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 pm

SoulLess

Me(Pyrferno) and DanielDestructo are the leaders of SoulLess a large nation and also the first nation to exist on freeds server. We are built on the backs of strong and wealthy investors so poor towny projects need to not apply for this reason. However it should be noted that being a part of SoulLess doesn't make you a part of the builder team. To figure out who is on the building team refer to this post.

QUALITIES OF THE BUILDER TEAM

Exclamation The person is experienced at playing the game. I'm not asking for people that played since alpha, I would take people that have only been playing since 1.0 release, what I mean by experienced is that you are not a complete noob, that is all there is to it.
    Exclamation Activity on the freedsuniverse.net forums and in game. I would like to think that if you registered here you actually browse the forums atleast once a week. No Guests are allowed in SoulLess... Period.
    Exclamation 'at least a small amount of intellect'

Exclamation [Must have at least 2 traits from these expectations] Exclamation

Exclamation A Complex understanding of how redstone works.
    Exclamation The dedication required for building massive structures or clearing large amounts of landmass.
    Exclamation Complex design, 3x3 dirt house doesn't count... I'm looking for quality work here, just because it's massive doesn't mean it's amazing.
    Exclamation Complex decoration, everything from material use to space management.
    Exclamation ??? - Anything that is considered impressive but unlisted. Example: A song written by note blocks.
    Exclamation Lastly, nice personalities go a long way, if you have this, it defiantly should affect your ability to join.

If you meet these characteristic's with your building projects me and Daniel will try to contact you and add you to the list of SoulLess Builders, and will allow you to work on "Special Assignments" or "Large Scale Building" Projects around the city with us.

SoulLess Builders List
    Pyrferno
    DanielDestructo
    ZombiePiratez
    Natertator5
    ContractKiller4

QUALITIES OF THE NATION

We look for strong towns or towns that have wealthy members, why? Because running a nation does require a good amount of freeds. I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO PAY THE NATION'S RENT... Given you can help us out. I DO EXPECT YOU TO BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN YOUR TOWN.

As a nation, we wish to maintain a PVP neutrality which means that our members will not seek to PVP you unless provoked. However this applies mainly to the capital city of Danielboro. Other Town's within our nation do not have to meet a PVP neutrality although we would prefer you to abide to the customs of the capital city.

With there being 1 exception, Arena battles, these we feel are the best means of PVP on the server because of the ability to set rules and make battles feel more skillful rather than effortless assassinations.

Provoked means one of the following...
    Exclamation In war with a nation or town
    Exclamation Attacked by another player
    Exclamation Actively greifed, as in being greifed by a player while building.

Lastly, just because your in SoulLess doesn't mean that you have the ability to work on our builds for the large scale city project we are working on, however if we assign something for you to do and you accept the terms given, we expect it to be finished in timely manner. We will offer you the equipment necessary to complete a assignment.

Edit:Thank You Fermis.

Last edited by Pyrferno on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

SoulLess Empty Re: SoulLess

Post by mcuser12 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

For the record, nations collect rent from their towns.
    Also, tax is collected automatically, they don't have a choice to opt out ;p
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 am

Impressive post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content