Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+4
Skje
Cyborg
GoDjMike
Pyrferno
8 posters

SoulLess

Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

SoulLess Empty SoulLess

Post by Pyrferno Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 am

SoulLess

This is a faction that will be made when the server is updated to 1.1 Me and DanielDestructo will be the leaders of SoulLess.

Our faction is not going to be a faction that lets in anyone. We both prefer to have people that meet a certain amount of the following expectations...

Exclamation The person is experienced at playing the game. I'm not asking for people that played since alpha, I would take people that have only been playing since 1.0 release, what I mean by experienced is that you are not a complete noob, that is all there is to it.
    Exclamation Activity on the freedsuniverse.net forums and in game. I would like to think that if you registered here you actually browse the forums atleast once a week. No Guests are allowed in SoulLess... Period.
    Exclamation 'at least a small amount of intellect'

Exclamation [Must have at least 2 traits from these expectations] Exclamation

Exclamation A Complex understanding of how redstone works.
    Exclamation The dedication required for building massive structures or clearing large amounts of landmass.
    Exclamation Complex design, 3x3 dirt house doesn't count... I'm looking for quality work here, just because it's massive doesn't mean it's amazing.
    Exclamation Complex decoration, everything from material use to space management.
    Exclamation ??? - Anything that is considered impressive but unlisted. Example: A song written by note blocks.
    Exclamation Lastly, nice personalities go a long way, if you have this, it defiantly should affect your ability to join.

Given that you meet these expectations you can join SoulLess after me and Daniel discuss it. However what does it mean to be in SoulLess rather than other factions? First off, we don't want to be a PVP faction, our goal is to build the most complex and amazing structures on the server. This is done by in large 2 factors, scale and design. Larger scale takes longer but shows off dedication more clearly than something that is small. Design that is unique represents a clear artistic vision... if you want a good example of this /warp teh farm. Be expected to have to maintain a certain level of innovation in your works on the server if you join this faction. We look down on lackluster builds unless they are clearly out of sight of general public.

We strive for this goal not only to make our faction look very interesting to outsiders but to also attract interest from individuals of other servers as a way to potentially obtain more dedicated players on freed's server. Thus increasing the popularity of the server as a whole.

We wish to maintain a PVP neutrality which means that our members will not seek to PVP you unless provoked. With there being 1 exception, Arena battles, these we feel are the best means of PVP on the server because of the ability to set rules and make battles feel more skillful rather than effortless assassinations.

Provoked means one of the following...
    Exclamation In war with a faction
    Exclamation Attacked by another player
    Exclamation Actively greifed, as in being greifed by a player while building.

Lastly, just because your in SoulLess doesn't mean that you have the ability to work on our builds for the large scale city project we are working on, however if we assign something for you to do and you accept the terms given, we expect it to be finished in timely manner. We will offer you the equipment necessary to complete a assignment.

That is all as of current, if you have questions feel free to ask.

Member List
    Pyrferno
    DanielDestructo
    ZomnbiePiratez

Last edited by Pyrferno on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

SoulLess Empty Re: SoulLess

Post by GoDjMike Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:59 am

You should add 'at least a small amount of intellect' to your requirement list Razz

(inb4 soul-less ginger jokes)
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 am

GoDjMike wrote:You should add 'at least a small amount of intellect' to your requirement list Razz

(inb4 soul-less ginger jokes)

added. I was questioning adding this at first, but since I had someone of mod status say add it, IT HAS BEEN DONE!!!
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:23 am

That makes me quite happy. Smile
    Cyborg
    Cyborg

Post by Cyborg Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:15 am

does that mean i get to join the faction because im helpin u guys? Very Happy
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am

Factions = Towny in 1.1 noobs.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

Pyrferno wrote: Exclamation 'at least a small amount of intellect'

Sorry cyborg, I'm afraid you don't qualify :/
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Boblobster wrote:
    Pyrferno wrote: Exclamation 'at least a small amount of intellect'

Sorry cyborg, I'm afraid you don't qualify :/

Lulz, but cyborg that is not true, and also you haven't helped me as of yet.

"Lastly, just because your in SoulLess doesn't mean that you have the ability to work on our builds for the large scale city project we are working on, however if we assign something for you to do and you accept the terms given, we expect it to be finished in timely manner. We will offer you the equipment necessary to complete a assignment."

That doesn't mean that if your are working on it that you are going to be a part of SoulLess, what that states is just because you are in the faction doesn't mean that qualifies you to help us. The only reason this is here is because there will be some people in SoulLess that are just there as friends basically.
    DanielDestructo
    DanielDestructo

Post by DanielDestructo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 pm

CAN I HAZ INVITATION TO TEH ZOULESZ?
    rowanmc19
    rowanmc19

Post by rowanmc19 Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:57 am

Pyrferno wrote:
    SoulLess

This is a faction that will be made when the server is updated to 1.1 Me and DanielDestructo will be the leaders of SoulLess.

Lastly, just because your in SoulLess doesn't mean that you have the ability to work on our builds for the large scale city project we are working on,**** however if we assign something for you to do and you accept the terms given, we expect it to be finished in timely manner. *****lol.. my bad sorry***** We will offer you the equipment necessary to complete a assignment.

Member List
    Pyrferno
    DanielDestructo
    Rowanmc19 ..... Cool Question
    ZomnbiePiratez

I'll be in if you allow and if i can join multiple towns (which would rock btw XD) in 1.1/towny
    __________________________^^^^^^Anyone know??

Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 am

This is such a lame thread xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content