Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

Admin shop

Skje
    Skje

Admin shop Empty Admin shop

Post by Skje Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:17 pm

The buying portion of the adminshop, sponges etc, is now open.

Warp adminshop will take you directly to it. Fair warning, the eggs are glitchy, but you get them.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Admin shop Empty Re: Admin shop

Post by Boblobster Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:36 am

When in survival, spawner eggs only can be used once. 3k is a complete waste for just one mob.

Well, last time I tried to use one on burn's as survival it was used instantly anyway, unless of course this server has some sort of plugin letting them be used more.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Nope its one time, and its worth it imo.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

For spawning a single zombie or something xD, atleast give them 100, because even that is only like 20 minutes at a mob spawner.
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:21 pm

it doesn't have zombie eggs(last i checked) it has Mooshroom eggs and wolf eggs. Now tbh, the wolf eggs are overpriced, they should be 1k. I found 5 dogs yesterday in about 5 minutes while going for sheeps, to give you a idea. then all you do after that is /home. Wolf Get! Mooshrooms on the other hand are very much so a endangered species, and is defiantly worth the price you pay. Lastly I want to say that boblobster, you are not in touch with the freed totals on the server atm. If your a donator it is very odd if you have less than 10k Freeds at all times. I have looked at several people that are at 30k Freeds, the same amount as I. Lastly I heard rumors that someone is nearing 50k Freeds. 20% of your fortunes for one mushroom? a potentially infinite food source that has good sell price on the server after some shipping n handling, I think it's worth it bro.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Yea but, I have /god and don't need a food source ;D when I do I just eat my delicious zombie flesh :3. Although considering the breedable animals yea I suppose they'd be worth it. Ghasts too, i'd send one out for the shits and watch people run Very Happy.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Wolves are 300... lol

Last edited by Ninjaplz on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    rowanmc19
    rowanmc19

Post by rowanmc19 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Boblobster wrote:Yea but, I have /god and don't need a food source ;D when I do I just eat my delicious zombie flesh :3. Although considering the breedable animals yea I suppose they'd be worth it. Ghasts too, i'd send one out for the shits and watch people run Very Happy.

lmao bob. i like thatidea haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:01 pm