Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+6
Burnalot
3zeki3l
mcuser12
CrankkDatJFel
CVB1234
treehoney
10 posters

i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time

treehoney

i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time  Empty i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:08 pm

right some guy told an op that i had been greifing ... what he might of saw was that i went through a nether portal and ended up in some ones home ( i thought it was mine ) and i couldent get out of the house so i had to dig under his door to get out and run home. I didn't go back through because I had no food and was low on health so I had to -.- , I am terribly sorry for that. I swear other than that I have been helping my irl mates build a village together , please believe me I swear that's true I just want to play with my friends , is that to much to ask for ?
    CVB1234
    CVB1234

i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time  Empty Re: i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time

Post by CVB1234 Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11 pm

You should of just did /home (don't have one) /spawn DUMMY
    treehoney

i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time  Empty Re: i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm

yeah i wasent thinking i had dimond on my and paniced , i mean i placed the mud back under the door its not like i stole or broke and didnt repair :L please unban me dude
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm

i got banned when i was with my friends the whole time  2011-12-04_114719

You broke into my nether wart farm and stole all my nether wart when there is a sign on the door saying do not use... Stay banned.
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 pm

CVB stay out of appeals... again.
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm

thats not me :L i have not been into that farm :L im getting accused for this!! REALLY!
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 pm

OOOO nonno i dug in that farm from the side not seeing the sign , some guy called eman03 stole the crops n that not me ....
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 pm

YES REALLY! You made 66 block edits within 30 blocks of my farm... when I did it all my nether wart came back! There is no denying it!

No possible way that eman03 did anything because everything was back to normal after YOUR rollback!
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:19 pm

EMAN WAS ON MY FREAKINGG ACCOUNT COUSE HES MY BROTHER!!!!!! WHY IN EARTH WOULD I NEED THAT SHIT FOR!?!?! DUDE!
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:24 pm

And the truth comes out... stay banned.
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:26 pm

i just wanna play with my freinds , not being funny but you got all your stuff back i didnt see the sign i thought it was spawned there... i digged from the side not seing the sign jesus christ
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

If you had just said you were sorry in the first place, I would have unbanned you. However, you've been double posting, using caps, lying, etc so youre going to stay banned for 3 days.
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 pm

well I am sorry , im not lying and i used caps cause he capped me . and i have been reading these other posts and people who griefed and stole have been unbanned and if you read my first post i said im terribly sorry :/ just saying and i did not know about the double posting thing :L i was just saying i realised that i had done wrong. and yeah i just love this server the only decent on around , i didnt relise how strict the griefing thing was i am not a griefer if i see a sign then i back off , no lie

santa have a good Christmas btw santa
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm

sorry to post this again D: but why is fairygamer46 banned now ? what did he do
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

he griefed 11 blocks around a garden
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:01 pm

oooh , will it be temporarily like mine Smile?
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:03 pm

If he posts an appeal yes.
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Found 2-3 more places he went... roughly 200 edits in total.

I sugest rolling back everything he did for good messure.
    Took a few screens if needed, but this is pretty much a open and shut case in my book.
    Edit: added ss.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Burnalot on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm

so if he says sorry he is un banned
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Keep all these kids banned.
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:40 pm

im not a kid im 16 dude , and i love this server its amazing , if i knew that the farm was made i wouldn't of grifed :L
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:00 pm

treehoney wrote:im not a kid im 16 dude
    Win
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 pm

16 < 18. 18 is age for legal adult there fore 16 is a kid.
    treehoney

Post by treehoney Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:02 pm

fair enough Razz , just wanna get back to building our village , can wait for wednesday

CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 pm

No, please do not unban these kids. They think that they can just break rules and get away with a 3 day temp ban... that is bullshit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:05 pm