Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

The best town ever! Join it!

DanielDestructo
    DanielDestructo

The best town ever! Join it! Empty The best town ever! Join it!

Post by DanielDestructo Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 am

Well, my name is Daniel. Co-owner of Danielboro. Yes, you may have heard of it. It's one of the best towns in the world. You think I'm joking. I'm not. God would live in it. My avatar is Satan. He lives in it. He loves this town. You would love this town. Your girlfriend would love this town. Why do I think you have a girlfriend? Because you're looking at this post. If you look at this post, you're automatically awesome and probably have 20 girls outside of your window right now. People may get scared because how right I am right now. They call me psychic. I just know the truth. IF you live in Danielsboro. Daniel himself sprinkles his epicness on to you and you can't handle it. The only thing you know to do, is to find a bunch of girls and become the next Hugh Heifner. If you like women and you like being awesome, my town is the town for you. I own the world and I search the entire world just to find the perfect spot to created Danielboro. I found it. On the first day, I said,"Let there be light." and it was good. On the second day I said,"Let there be water" and there water. On the third day I said,"Now to sprinkle my awesome all over this land." And so it happened. On the fourth day I said,"Let there be a castle." And it was gooooooood. On the fifth day I said,"Let only worthy people live here." and so you came to this post. This means your worthy. If you weren't worthy, when you clicked on the link, it would crash your computer. You would restart your computer and you would look at your wallpaper of your little bunny rabbit and you will say,"What in the world?!" For it changed. It changed to a black screen. This screen as white writing on it. It says,"You're not worthy." Thus, congratulations on making it this far. ANYWHO! I will allow you to buy a plot in my town for 60 Freeds. Contact DanielDestructo or Pyrferno in order to set up your plot.

ALL HAIL THE FREEDMEISTER!
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

The best town ever! Join it! Empty Re: The best town ever! Join it!

Post by Pyrferno Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 am

^ He's like this in real life btw.
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Suddenly!
    The best town ever! Join it! Waterballoon-demotivational-poster
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:22 pm

You should write old spice commercials.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:55 pm