Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+4
Ninjaplz
Rang3ramhard
Burnalot
Raycron
8 posters

I got banned for playing Spleef? D:

Raycron
    Raycron

I got banned for playing Spleef? D: Empty I got banned for playing Spleef? D:

Post by Raycron Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:23 pm

So I was playing spleef with my good friend, Bike. I started lagging a lot, so I told him to stop for a minute. So then a mod tells us in chat that invulnerability is not allowed and banned me. I did not have invuln turned on, or any mod. I am sure the moderator had a good reason, to accuse me of this. Maybe it was the lag or something. Could I get an explanation?

Last edited by Rang3ramhard on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed color and size)
    Burnalot

I got banned for playing Spleef? D: Empty Re: I got banned for playing Spleef? D:

Post by Burnalot Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm

You loged on at spawn and killed someone while "in godmode" (rocketmonster101 @spawn), he swung his diamond sword at you and you didnt die. You also jumped of a fall wich should damage you.
    I saw the whole thing as I was right next to him.
    Either it was on purpose or not its not allowed to use an exploit like this. Ill let pat decide if you will be unbanned or not.
    Raycron
    Raycron

I got banned for playing Spleef? D: Empty Re: I got banned for playing Spleef? D:

Post by Raycron Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Did I? That's weird, I guess it coulda happened right? Well sorry I guess.
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard
    Forum Moderator

Post by Rang3ramhard Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Quit posting your words in color fool.
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Alright then. Ill buy that.

Pat, unban.
    Raycron
    Raycron

Post by Raycron Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you :3

Weird smilie..

Last edited by Rang3ramhard on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed color and size)
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Yeah there's a glitch with the nspleef plugin (I think it's still there) where people can /spawn away and stay invulnerable
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah I can compass/tp out and have invincibility until the others fall down.

Don't worry, I haven't exploited it...
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Nearbeer wrote:Yeah I can compass/tp out and have invincibility until the others fall down.

Don't worry, I haven't exploited it...

interesting.....
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Perhaps I should update the plugin...Razz
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

wait pat, I thought you knew about this... we've had this problem before... idk if it was a problem like people pvping with it, but I remember people being invulnerable because of spleef
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 pm

it happened to me once, then i realized what happened i told admin though

you just have to go

/spleef quit (or leave i cant remember) to leave the match and you will be back to normal
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 am

yeah. I remember the person that figured it out was cool about it and didn't abuse

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:04 pm