Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+5
McPowell
Burnalot
Ninjaplz
Nearbeer
3zeki3l
9 posters

Yeah I need to say this.

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Yeah I need to say this.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah I need to say this.

Post by McPowell Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Pat agreeing with you is completely 100% irrelevant, you were after me, waving your dick in my face, claiming a rule that did not at the time exist and to most people on the server, is not an exploit/hack/cheat/loop in anyway, much like griefing is neither of those. Yes it's against the rules now, but you had no right to bully me about a rule that didnt at the time exist, and to most, would not have been considered a rule. The reason why I'm actually so annoyed, is because you wave your dick in my face far to often using your 'higher rank' on the server as an excuse for utmost hubris and the belief that you can tell me what I can and cannot do, though my actions are actually NOT against the rules, and they never are.

Fuck off you cunt, and leave me, the fuck, alone...
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Rule 9 allows me to handle anything I see as a problem however I want. I dont give /warns or /kicks or /bans for things not directly acknowledged in the rules, but I do ask for people to stop, if I feel it shouldnt be happening. Theres no reason to argue. Just stop doing it. If you feel differently about something I say then take it up with Pat.

The problem I had with you, is that You didnt simply give your arguments for usage of it, you mocked me, and treated me like some idiot new guy. I got angry, so yeah maybe I did "bully" you but I certainly believe now that you deserved it. I even tried to apologize for what I said but to no avail since you have some deep seated hatred towards me for no good reason.

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 pm

McPowell wrote:Fuck off you cunt, and leave me, the fuck, alone...

3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:42 pm

I see your going to be a prick. Im sure theres absolutely no bias in your words since you have always disliked me. Its also interesting that you refuse to see things from my perspective. I doubt your even reading what Im writing.
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

i've read every post you've made in this thread, usually in quite some depth too as i respond, now, i'm going to request this thread be locked now, i won't be responding here again...
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm

You read it but you dont acknowledge any of it. also theres no reason for it to be closed as it wasnt directed at just you in the first place.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Oh for god stake stop arguing you aren't going to gain anything from it apart from more distress...
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 pm

fine 3z, i'll bite this last time, the thread's been derailed, and the thread is blatantly aimed at me, perfectly after our spat in game and disguised in a half hearted package about other bullshit you don't actually care about...derailment is a perfectly legitimate excuse to request a lock
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Its a pain in the ass to deal with people bending the rules. Whether its you or not. I expect to be treated with respect, and I WILL return the favor. It doesnt matter if it wasnt in the rules, it gave you no right to mock me.

Even if something isnt in the rules, if I feel it shouldnt be happening then I will say so. Ignoring me will result in an actual punishment. If you dont agree with me then take it up with Pat.

Thats all I ask.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Boblobster wrote:Oh for god stake stop arguing you aren't going to gain anything from it apart from more distress...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content