Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

5 posters

Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D Empty Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D

Post by McPowell Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Due to some unfortunate discoveries recently, we have now made definite room for some promotions! We must therefore congratulate 3zekiel for being the only reliable and consistant staff member since this server started and welcome his promotion from Moderator to Admin...Huuraay! Very Happy Also, as FERMIS has proven he is very knowledgeable, helpful, reliable and friendly, it is of the almost unanimous decision that he be promoted from Member to Moderator...Yay!! Very Happy We wish these two luck in their new roles and hopefully there shall be no more...ahem, incidents, within staff members.

Those wishing to be promoted in the future to Moderator, to all you Members, look up to FERMIS as an example of what to do. As there has been a little switch around with staff, there _may_ well be a spot for a new moderator when the server upgrades, and please, i must repeat that there _might_ be a place. However, this will, at the very least, not be for quite some time, even if the server upgrades this week...

Once again congrats...and FERMIS, welcome to staff Very Happy (quite odd posting something like this and _not_ be a staff member, but...what the fuck right? Razz)
    Skje
    Skje

Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D Empty Re: Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D

Post by Skje Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 pm

McPowell #1 suck up trolololololololol its just a game.

It was fun while it lasted boys
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D Empty Re: Congratulations to 3zekiel and FERMIS !! :D

Post by McPowell Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm

i ratted you out purely because you ratted out my bedrock block...no other reason...though the other things didnt help, it was the bedrock that sparked it
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Honestly I don't care actually
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Im confizzled, probably cause Im missing something.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Im a member now and so is Rang3 from what I've been told. Thats why you two have been promoted
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 am

I would be on more, but for the week or two before I left on vacation, the server was being retarded, and now I'm half way around the world with barely any internet. I really wanna play with the factions haha
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 am

the factions plugin is very impressive, some minor quirks that should be looked over by its developer, but, overall, he's done a pretty epic job...hope you're enjoying...wherever you are XD
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:46 am

I'm in Lithuania haha
    Pr0t055
    Pr0t055

Post by Pr0t055 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

GO FERMIS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:36 pm