Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
Rang3ramhard
mcuser12
Ninjaplz
7 posters

Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper

Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper Empty Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:10 pm

I meant to write "Fermi" (like the scientist), but out of habit, added the s. haha. Better luck next time
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper Empty Re: Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper

Post by mcuser12 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 pm

FERMIS is either dead or in jail. Pick one.
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard
    Forum Moderator

Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper Empty Re: Fermis, you almost made it into my Astronomy Term Paper

Post by Rang3ramhard Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:04 am

Jail sounds more badass, unless if hes in there for rape.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 am

In which case he has a bad ass
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

I think he just accidently had a life. Smile
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:03 pm

I heard a rumor that he was exploring a dungeon, and found some chests. one of the chests contain a item called "A Life." He didn't really say anything else than just logged off... I don't know what happened to him.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Must've been really rare for minecraft
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm

=p I think ninja has a crush on me <3, can't stop thinking about me even when you're. writing a paper, how sweet.

I have been all kinds of busy. A life is something I wish I had. Between work, school, eating, and sleeping I have like maybe an hour or two a day to relax. At this point the gf is all liek spend time with me so.... yea there goes all my time =(

And as always HAIL FERMIS!!!!
    P.S. I wasn't in jail for too long, I still had my diamond pick so I just went down till I found iron and lava, turned on god mode, and then flooded the jail. That was the easiest way out right?
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Fuck her and chuck her...
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:24 pm

I do think the phrase "disregard females, acquire currency" comes into play. I also assume you are single. If you weren't you know it doesn't work that way, if you are a respectable human =p
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 pm

No it's because I do that ;D if I didn't do the second half I would have failed the tradition :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:10 pm