Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+4
mcuser12
McPowell
3zeki3l
Burnalot
8 posters

So, if you could pick...

Poll

If you could chose, what type of plugins would you like to see implement to the server?

[ 2 ]
    So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_left15%So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 2 ]
    So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_left15%So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_left8%So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_left46%So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_right [46%] 
    [ 0 ]
    So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_left0%So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 0 ]
    So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_left0%So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 13
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

So, if you could pick... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, if you could pick...

Post by FERMIS Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 am

So make it so all but one person on both side dies every time? you couldn't wipe out the whole team if one person was in god mode it just seems very unfair.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 am

Oh here's the rules at the moment, that's why I was confused.

Read this and this carefully.

General Thought (yes/no)
      Yes, I think this would be a great alternative to boring WorldGuard zones, plus it adds a sense of power to members/guests, other than just being members/guests.

How to get to be a leader
      Donation of $20 and you are eligible for 27 chunks, that's 3 50x50 zones basically. (5$ get's you a residential 50x50, unless you want to make it a town)
      -or-
      8000 freed (27 chunks is roughly an 83x83 plot)unless you think it should be higher, but 10k is the highest I think it needs to go.

Configuration-Refer to the second link at the top if you don't understand what I'm talking about.
      powerPlayerMax:1
      powerPlayerMin:0 (irrelevant)
      powerPerDeath:0 (making the minimum and the perminute irrelevant)
      powerPerMinute:0 (again, irrelevant)
      territoryShieldFactor:0.3 (it is harder, but still easily possible)
      territoryProtectedMaterials: default (this could possibly phase out LWC?)
      autoLeaveAfterDaysOfInactivity:14.0 (two weeks is good in my opinion, could be one week for all I care)
      homesEnabled: true
      homesTeleportToOnDeath: false
      Chatconfig:off (read below, I plan on making my own config)

Chat Configuration and Other Stuff
      Leader of faction (i.e person who buys it. No, you may not buy factions for people) can choose the name of the faction, and can claim land for it. He/She also gets a custom tag that includes the name of their faction.
        For example, [King of Freedshire] Mcpowell: herp

Leaders can also promote members of their faction to Moderator of that faction, which actually means something (not sure what) They can also promote people to whatever rank they could possibly imagine. (they are purely for fun)I figure someone could either donate 5 USD to get their faction tag in their name, pay 500 freed, or the leader pays 1k extra freed to have every member of their faction get their tags. (basically advertising their faction)
        For example: [Freedshire Baker]3zekiel:derp

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

you do realise i want that title, right pat? [King of Freedshire] McPowell ... ahh i can see it now Very Happy
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Looks like I'm not the only one voting for spleef.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 am

I think anyone should be demoted if they try to use /god during a faction fight...
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 am

oh ofc ninja, its the same thing as pvping with god on, i dont even know why the idea of people fighting with god on popped up in the first place, people being idiots -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:45 pm