Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
Skje
Ninjaplz
3zeki3l
7 posters

Quake Live, plus aftermath of my match with MGPointz

3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Quake Live, plus aftermath of my match with MGPointz - Page 2 Empty Re: Quake Live, plus aftermath of my match with MGPointz

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Well duh any full-game is better than a lite free game on your browser. But your claiming it sucks based off what little gameplay youve experienced, Its not even close to the real experience, your opinion is based off of biases that are not fair to the game in any way or form. Also "improve" is a choice word, its more like "changed" for different games. All good in their own way sure, but Quake 3 is unique in its speed and intensity, the amount of skill needed to even play against tier 3 is overwhelming for new users.

You claim that Quake 3 requires no skill then why do you continue to avoid a 1v1 against me? If it requires no skill and your so good at CSS which does require skill then why are you so reluctant?
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Quake Live, plus aftermath of my match with MGPointz - Page 2 Empty Re: Quake Live, plus aftermath of my match with MGPointz

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm

lol what biases? I loved Quake II. I played it like a million times. I, however, do not like Quake Live because it allows people with little to no skill to easily kill people who do have skill, making there be no reason to have skill in the first place
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Erm try dueling, 1v1. Also dont you play COD? Kinda silly for you to accuse Quake of doing that when playing a game where it takes a whole 3 hits to kill someone, and You regenerate health...

Besides, you havent played any games besides the bot, try out a duel, or a well balanced ctf. you havent played anyone besides crash, giving you no grounds to make your accusations.

EDIT: watch this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baz_fyQQDws&feature=related
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm

I don't play CoD. I have the game. But I barely play online... I played the campaign
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Your responding to maybe 1 point I make in each post, you seem to not have a response to the rest of what I write. I mean cmon bro you know its not fair for you to judge the game the way you are. Its like if I judged CSS by watching some of its gameplay and deciding its too slow.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm

lol there's no point in me responding to the "you're to chicken to play me" style comments when I'm not even going to play the game. and I didn't just watch some of the gameplay. I played it, and didn't like the feel of the engine
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

You played against a bot... thats not the game... but you know what, whatever its your loss.

Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 pm

exactly. My "loss" haha
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 am

I vote we all get... World of zoo!!!! Its the bestest game evar!!!!!!!
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 am

Amnesia
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 am

How about someone gifts me either Counter Strike or TF2
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 am

Howabout you get your lazy ass $20 and buy it yourself
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:01 am

Ehh I prefer not to spend money. Wink
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 am

I don't like to spend money either but..... I h8 steam some times... http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/mastertizzle thats what my account is worth...
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Quake Live, plus aftermath of my match with MGPointz - Page 2 Demotivational-posters-have-you-ever-been-so-angry-that

Nump. >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:37 am