Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+2
mcuser12
The_Octopus
6 posters

Need paypal monies - selling donation for less..

The_Octopus

Need paypal monies - selling donation for less.. Empty Need paypal monies - selling donation for less..

Post by The_Octopus Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I'll probably continue playing from time to time, but for now I wanna purchase some time-consuming goodness from steam, so If i'm allowed, i'll sell my £15 donation for £10 to someone...
    I also have a half-built (pretty nice-looking) castle that I don't want that'll go with it.
    Paypal : ben.wagner97@gmail.com
    Admins, before anyone purchases this, tell me if this is allowed? I assumed it was.
    Cheers,
    -octo.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Need paypal monies - selling donation for less.. Empty Re: Need paypal monies - selling donation for less..

Post by mcuser12 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Someone paying you to receive my perks for donation?
    The_Octopus

Need paypal monies - selling donation for less.. Empty Re: Need paypal monies - selling donation for less..

Post by The_Octopus Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:26 am

Yeah. Razz But to be fair, I did pay for them in the first place..If that excuse helps at all...If not, nevermind Smile
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 am

I need paypal money too...
    Everyone give generous donations for this...
    http://blakesingle.bandcamp.com/album/speak

Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 am

Ah yes but you paid to Orcworm's account, not Freed's ;P

I think

Also:

'P and O' I see whut you did thar ;P
    _Brain_Dead_

Post by _Brain_Dead_ Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:01 am

The_Octopus wrote:Yeah. Razz But to be fair, I did pay for them in the first place..If that excuse helps at all...If not, nevermind Smile

No you did not pay for anything,
    you donated money out of free will to a server and you got out of kindnes some commands in return.
    Donating is not the same as buying something.
    And orc also had a rule for donating, you wher not allowed to sell it, or transfer your donation to another account
    Grintendo.

Post by Grintendo. Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 am

_Brain_Dead_ wrote:
    The_Octopus wrote:Yeah. Razz But to be fair, I did pay for them in the first place..If that excuse helps at all...If not, nevermind Smile

No you did not pay for anything,
    you donated money out of free will to a server and you got out of kindnes some commands in return.
    Donating is not the same as buying something.
    And orc also had a rule for donating, you wher not allowed to sell it, or transfer your donation to another account

The man speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

... Except possibly that very last bit, i think there was one or two exceptional cases :p.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I can't prevent you from selling your minecraft account, but I'm not going to give someone else donor perks because you don't want them anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:56 pm