Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

5 posters

Archeron Transferring Movement

ColonialRebel

Archeron Transferring Movement Empty Archeron Transferring Movement

Post by ColonialRebel Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 am

A few days ago, Nero and I were talking about the olden days of Archeron on Orc's server. We came to an agreement that we need a Main city for the server. Archeron is the answer. However we need to World Edit it from the old server world that we need to find and Nero said he wants to make it a floating city. Post here for Support!
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Archeron Transferring Movement Empty Re: Archeron Transferring Movement

Post by thefluffyswan Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 am

ColonialRebel wrote:A few days ago, Nero and I were talking about the olden days of Archeron on Orc's server. We came to an agreement that we need a Main city for the server. Archeron is the answer. However we need to World Edit it from the old server world that we need to find and Nero said he wants to make it a floating city. Post here for Support!

I was actually thinking this might be a good thread until I saw the words "Post here for Support!"
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

I don't think this will happen due to 4 reasons:
    1. It isn't fair to the other players who don't get things worldedited for them
    2. It defeats the purpose of Acheron, in that it was only good because Nero and giygas made it themselves, if it is just put in it loses all that value
    3. Having been the 'mayor' of a 'main' city when they were on Orcs, I know they don't really work out all that well.
    4. I do not have a copy of Worldy/I'm not sure I'll be able to get a non-corrupt .schematic from it
    Grintendo.

Post by Grintendo. Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm

It's time to let an example of the beauty of WE die already, it's had a good run.
    ProjectG

Post by ProjectG Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 pm

thefluffyswan wrote:
    ColonialRebel wrote:A few days ago, Nero and I were talking about the olden days of Archeron on Orc's server. We came to an agreement that we need a Main city for the server. Archeron is the answer. However we need to World Edit it from the old server world that we need to find and Nero said he wants to make it a floating city. Post here for Support!

I was actually thinking this might be a good thread until I saw the words "Post here for Support!"

it's dead get over it
    Grintendo.

Post by Grintendo. Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:55 am

Exactly ^

The awesomeness if once had was due to is "supposedly" being made by hand, pasting it in ruins it even more than it already was (let's be honest, the longest menial jobs were done with WE).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content