Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
Bubba_rocks
_Brain_Dead_
Nero Darkard
7 posters

Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation

thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation

Post by thefluffyswan Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm

SO MANY CHOICES
    AND SUCH RICHES A PLENTY
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation - Page 2 Empty Re: Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation

Post by Nero Darkard Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Update Time!

I know, I know. I'm very overdue. But you know how much school can occupy one just before the holidays.
    Well, merry christmas everyone!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/136ZTOzqsoEIKHGXWhYe3iWcHiZKi8yg27RBE4389_T4/edit
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Update Time!

Alright, this chapter is a lot bigger than all the other ones of MI:TC so far.
    I could have easily split it into two, but that would have only brought the suspense to the point of redicolousness.

So here you go! Enjoy one very heroic chapter!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OSmzJYxPz4X0ggp23CYFnyg0mywmJa5sjo-AIwfIQ_g/edit
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Update Time!

This chapter is a lot shorter than the previous one and i may have rushed it a bit.
    So any kind of suggestion or feedback is welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tvjQ4voPhO7adPw7NBP19UgPxNdDEKo-gUzPWYP3zrc/edit
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Update Time!

I got no idea if anyone is even reading these posts anymore.
    But just in case I have a few readers among the forum users, i will keep posting updates here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18TPWR-cyUdL3WAmu61g6iB9mvXzRqnBwKgZzlx6BWtA/edit
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Nero Darkard wrote:I got no idea if anyone is even reading these posts anymore.
    First off it's HAVE not GOT...
    2ndly I think I'm the only one...But yal really need to check this out if you're reading this
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Update Time!

Overdue again, but since barely anyone here is interested in my work anyway, I doubt it matters much.
    Here is the new chapter, have fun.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WUxsu-Zz21M8DBb6X1GKmAvVKb8VA9voQsf3KtHg2ks/edit?usp=sharing
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 am

I still read these

but I think it's time to stop alerting everyone with forum things...
    mainly because i'm the only one who replies (dead forum is dead)
    If people want to read these, they know where to go
    And it always excites me to see a new forum post just to realize that it was an update for this
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Update Time!

Not sure if anyone is still following me here, but since this forums is no longer about minecraft, I suppose I'll present my work here again.
    Its been ages since i last updates I know. Just didnt have the time to work on my stories.
    But at last, here is a new chapter.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1App4KyL88f--YURh8ip1fe78BqC8v_CQe6jHcZX7lBE/edit?usp=sharing
    MonstaBoi
    MonstaBoi

Post by MonstaBoi Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 am

Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation - Page 2 13351510
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 am

MonstaBoi wrote:Maledictum Insania + Maledictum Insania: The Creation - Page 2 13351510

I know, I know.
    I am merely offering you guys the opportunity to read my work in case you might be interested.
    Nero Darkard
    Nero Darkard

Post by Nero Darkard Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Final Update Time!

Not sure if you guys are sad or relieved to hear, but this is the last chapter of Maledictum Insania: The Creation.
    In a while, I will start working on MI2. If you want me to post the chapters for that story, too, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQkIRVfh3WbQzPjgFWBP4lN3g87V1URFnJBh8zLLQp8/edit?usp=sharing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:59 pm