Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+5
Burnalot
CheeseXman
Boblobster
mcuser12
colecole12
9 posters

CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman

colecole12
    colecole12

CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman Empty CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman

Post by colecole12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 pm

For several days now CheeseXman has been tping to me illegaly. at first it was ok but then he did it constantly. Till today im getting furious becuase CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman Tped Illagaly

Had god mod (They WILL Deny it) on while killing And killed Me and My Friends Crafter1479,Eatmypantssfcf And Domemilio1234 We are just a couple of kids all 13 years old trying to have fun and play the game Yes i know they all payed to the server to gain the abilitys (thats not my problem ) they tp killed me and my friends , Stole are stuff (they WILL Deny it) But they did give some back, they wont leave my home after several attemps of me nicely acting i started to rage and be Whiney, Im sorry rageing im just mad of them Invadeing my home killing me and my friends Illegally tping (And btw they did use enderpearls sometimes but still .) I am writing just to ask You Patrickfreed to get them to stop tping to me unless i say They Can

Thank You

-Colecole12:P ,Crafter1479;) ,Eatmypantssfcf👅 And Domemilio1234 Neutral
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman Empty Re: CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman

Post by mcuser12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

CVB doesn't have teleporting powers, but Cheese and Apex do. (And they both have pasts of breaking the rules)

I'll look into this tonight, thanks for the detailed report.
    colecole12
    colecole12

Post by colecole12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Thank from me and all my friends Smile
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 am

If CVB was using a /home for teleporting or asking them to do it, it is still against the rules mind. So he might also be found guilty.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 am

i didnt tp kill him!! I used IPOPPY'S home. I never tped to him and killed him. Its just like before. Plus the reason we kept Killing ur friends was because they were attacking us when we were giving them their stuff back so dont get mad at us for killing ur frineds more than once because we have to kill them if they r attacking us or we die. We only killed ONE PERSON but then 3 of ur friends came and attacked us while we were giving back crafter's stuff and we arent gonna let them kill us and get our stuff so we had to attack back when they attacked us.
    Plus when did i break the rules before.

Last edited by CheeseXman on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more)
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 am

Again with the tp shit. -_-

./tpa ./tp accept for the win.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 am

bob using /home___ is allowed unless the home is set for pvp which last time i checked Ipoppy's home is set at here home and there is no rule against ender pearls that i see.

You MAY use warps to gain access to people.

You MAY use any other public home not specifically_intended_for PvP that is either not within the victims' land or is in their land but was publicly set with the landowner's consent. (The same goes for inviting people to your home. If it is located on someone elses land you may not invite people to your home without the landowner's consent)

We never tped we used homes NOT set for pvp. We ran or used enderperls to get to the home and the door was left open so we walked in and last I checked i dont see a rule against ender perls. And really Freeds is a pvp server, you gotta be ready for this and not have an excuse that we tp killed u because i know for a fact that I used ipoppy's home and ninus's home about 2 times but they r both more than 100 blocks from cole's home and set at their home! So unless u change the rules just so u can ban us, I dont see what rule we broke
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 am

PatrickFreed wrote:Freed's Universe SMP Rule List:

In-Game Rules:

2. PvP is allowed

PVP- Also known as Player vs Player, is what we call combat in MineCraft. Under all circumstances PvP is allowed.

Donor+:
    • You may NOT use /tp in PvP.
    • You may NOT use /tphere in PvP.
    • You may NOT use compass jumping or /jumpto in combat.
    • You may NOT use /mc in combat.
    • If you have the intent of PvPing someone, you may not use those commands to assist you in any way. (ie use compassport to get closer to your victim. Yes you arent using it in combat but you have_the_intent of starting combat.)
    • More information located here.

Staff:
    • You may NOT use /god, /vanish, or any of the donor commands in PvP. This is a given.

Everyone:
    • You may NOT use lava in PvP when near or in someone's territory. Accidental grief is still grief. (though less severe)
    • You may NOT use your_own_home or another person's home that had been set specifically for PvP. (ie You or another person cant walk into someone's house and set home just to PvP that person later.)
    • You may NOT set your home to public, regardless if you or another person intends to PvP with it, in someone else's property without their full consent.
    • You MAY use warps to gain access to people.
    • You MAY use /spawn to gain access to people.
    • You MAY use any other public home not specifically_intended_for PvP that is either not within the victims' land or is in their land but was publicly set with the landowner's consent. (The same goes for inviting people to your home. If it is located on someone elses land you may not invite people to your home without the landowner's consent)

For quick referance purpose of this thread.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am

PatrickFreed wrote:CVB doesn't have teleporting powers, but Cheese and Apex do. (And they both have pasts of breaking the rules)

I'll look into this tonight, thanks for the detailed report.

WHO hasnt ever broken a rule. Tell me because i bet u cant name 1 person who hasnt broken a rule. Dont say that we break rules because so does every single player on the server, heck while we were attacking cole he broke rules so dont say we are the only ones breaking the rules. We just arent winy little B******* like cole who has to post it on the forums and cant suck it up for 10 min.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 am

That's like saying 'I may have committed mass genocide, but that guy over there stole a tic tac!'. Some rule breaks are worse than others...
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 am

Cheese, you are an idiot. Just because many people break rules (no, NOT everybody), DOES NOT MAKE IT OKAY for you to break rules, that's not how rules work. The rules are permanent guidelines of the server, and you will be punished every time you break them. The rules are never not in effect and must always be followed. Why? Because that is what holds the server together and keeps it running even remotely smoothly. If you want to have no rules and just fuck around killing people, then go find another server.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am

last time i checked freeds is a pvp server and I never tped to him
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:02 pm

-sneeep-

Denying it isn't gonna change anything at all, just wait and see what Pat finds out before you make yourself look like a knob.
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:02 pm

CVB1234,ApexDragon And CheeseXman Butthurt-Detected-75000186641_xlarge

Nuff said.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 pm

^this
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 pm

bob ya you might wanna fix that glitch but i was never in fly mode during this. I i didnt use it to get to him.
    I typed /flight off before i even went to ipoppy's home so it wasnt a problem. plus we only killed them like 3 times and the last 2 were because they attacked us. We killed crafter as a joke and wen we were giving him his stuff crafter and dome attacked us so we killed them and that was all the deaths. We only wanted to kill him as a joke and they attacked us. Then they just kept hitting us with their fists and we hit back because it was annoying. We weren't the only ones attacking, they fought back.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:52 pm

CheeseXman wrote:WHO hasnt ever broken a rule. Tell me because i bet u cant name 1 person who hasnt broken a rule.

Hi
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Well, seeing as this thread comes up all the time, I'm considering removing the /home pvp part and just making any type of teleportation kill against the rules. There's way too much gray area in that.

Anyways, I fell asleep last night by accident so I didn't get around to the logs, but I'll check them now.

Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:45 pm

>_>
    <_<

Pretty sure 3z hasn't ever broken a rule either, but he's a tool.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 pm

PatrickFreed wrote:Well, seeing as this thread comes up all the time, I'm considering removing the /home pvp part and just making any type of teleportation kill against the rules.
    I'm not getting what you're saying, isn't it already against the rules?
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Example: i can go to iPoppy's home and then kill any1 but ipoppy as long as ipoppy's home isnt set spificly for pvp.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Well it seems like he didn't use flight to do it, but they certainly used iPoppy's home to get to you, which just so happens to be like 15 blocks away from your own home.

Were you aware that home was set there?

Also, home killing is no longer allowed.
    CheeseXman
    CheeseXman

Post by CheeseXman Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 pm

so ur saying at that point i broke no rules but from now on it will be against the rules?
    colecole12
    colecole12

Post by colecole12 Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Me And all my friends can vow and say they did tp kill all of us muiltiple times (we all saw it) And we all had iron armor or less while they had almost or full diamond enchanted armor and they think we could kill them-.-. Im not asking them to get stripped of there powers (even thought they abuse it) just to leave me and my friends alone and also cheese We want to play the game not be killed a million times with no chance of Winning We could suck it up but unfortanitly for you its annoying to not only me but the rest of the world who plays minecraft

-Colecole12
    colecole12
    colecole12

Post by colecole12 Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 pm

And You guys fighting us is like 3 Randoms vs 5 Walkers

ANyone get that refrence? :3

Current date/time is Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:38 pm