Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

2 posters

Renais

Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Renais Empty Renais

Post by Lorecraft Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 am

My towny is finally up! Yes, there were some technical difficulties there at first, but live and learn. Renais is stil building so i need all mah buds to come help out. The bigger, more epic we make this the better.

A bit of backstory on the name. Renais is the name of the country of the main lords in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (the best lawl), and I have always thought of it as a cool place. The Standing army of Renais in Fire Emblem was its league of knights, led by general Seth(probably the only good pre-promote EVER), and it had a lot of other cool people too, like Forde and Kyle. It was not the largest landwise, nor the strongest troopwise, but it had the most diplomatic power. Anyways, point is its a really cool place from a really cool game.

Lastly i would just like to say, if u have the power to make a town but u are worried about populating it(or ur poor, only have a small starting group, etc. etc.), consider joining with me. U will be the mayor of your own town but u will have the help of Renais and any other towns that join us. Renais (in Fire Emblem) was a nation with lots of towns, not one small town, and i am trying to be a nation like that too.

YAY first thread Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    platypus
    platypus

Renais Empty Re: Renais

Post by platypus Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 pm

I miss Freeds Sad
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm

hang in there platy, it'll be back eventually. On the topic of towns, this town has upgraded to nation, will make nation post at some point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:24 pm