Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+4
Lorecraft
clifforj
Boblobster
xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx
8 posters

Donator power abuse: gregorymcleer

xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx
    xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx

Donator power abuse: gregorymcleer Empty Donator power abuse: gregorymcleer

Post by xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

I havent been on in a while, but the last time I was on, my cousin, samnrad, told me that he was low on health, so hhe suicided in his house, he /homed to get his diamond tools, but then gregorymcleer illegally teleported to him and stole the diamonds. He did not have permission. I am aware I was not on to see this, but I believe my cousin.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Donator power abuse: gregorymcleer Empty Re: Donator power abuse: gregorymcleer

Post by Boblobster Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Wait that's impossible, he'd have to teleport to him in the exact place he'd get the diamond tools, before he got there to get the diamond tools. It couldn't've been a tp unless he'd already picked them up, he must have had access to his /home or something, or he somehow had a full inventory before he could get them all - plausible I suppose if he had a bunch of signs /stacked before. Other than that though the only way he could have illegally stole them is by tp killing him.
    clifforj
    clifforj
    In-Game Moderator

Post by clifforj Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 am

I like the part where he said it was illegal
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

well maybe his /home wasnt on the items., just near. then greg could have tped and gone ahead of samnrad to take em.
    xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx
    xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx

Post by xXTHEYTOOKMYEYESXx Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Well ok, I didn't understand when he talked to me about it on skype. All I remember is he said someone teleported to him illegally, so I don't know the full story, but that's what he told me.
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:58 pm

its pretty simple /home name Compass jump. that is how he could of "tp'd" to that location according to samnrad. ask your cousin if he saw him holding a compass. Lastly, personally this isn't illegal. your cousin was just being dumb and doesn't understand the purpose of private chests. Lesson learned? (either way, its up to freed to decide)
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm going to need your cousin's full story to really be able to tell what happened.
    gregorymcleer

Post by gregorymcleer Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 am

i havent even been on lately and im no idiot that would brake the rules.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 am

Well this was 10 days ago, soooo...
    gregorymcleer

Post by gregorymcleer Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 pm

ik i just need to prove my point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:02 am