Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+2
Ninjaplz
kshdiver
6 posters

Sorry all

kshdiver

Sorry all Empty Sorry all

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Never meant to insult you but when the admins aren't caring about my side or actually looking at the evidence that proved me right and wouldn't really do anything about ti because they didn't want to be wrong they expect to always be right about everything an i am sorry for insulting you but when i am wrongfully banned from the server for an admin being mean to me and not listening to my side of course i'm going to be mad and say stupid things i am truly sorry for this. i dont care if im unbanned i just wanna apologize for me acting rudely

And sorry Patrick i wasn't calling you stupid but just your admins that wrongfully banned me i know it was wrong to insult them but no one ever likes to be wrongfully accused of anything

Last edited by kshdiver on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to get this info in)
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Sorry all Empty Re: Sorry all

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I was being mean to you? I banned you because you were with someone who was exhibiting behaviors of using an x-ray. I said that I would be fine if you were unbanned because you weren't doing the x-raying. But you had to get butt-hurt and start insulting us. You are about (my guess) 2 seconds from being forum banned too. It was nice meeting you
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:49 pm

I didnt insult untill after i provided all my evidence that me or my friend were using it and it was enough but it looked like you didnt want to be wrong is what i got quote on quote "Butt-Hurt"
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Do you know how many x-rayers I've followed and banned? Do you think I just run around randomly banning people for finding diamond? And lastly, do you know how many times I've heard the same excuses over, and over, and over, and over?
    kshdiver

Sorry all Empty lol

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:13 pm

But you dont listen to someone that you wrongfully banned side? thats wrong and not what an admin would do.

Do you know how many servers i have owned not just minecraft but Runescape, world of warcraft and any game and i have dealt with many modders and hackers and the way you approached it was wrong 30 more seconds you would have saw it was branch mining but you didnt care you just wanted credit for banning a "X-rayer" and with you on the staff doing that this server isnt going to end up successful sorry but true
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:15 pm

30 seconds longer? How long was I watching you?
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 pm

as you said you poofed in to watch him start the new branch. he started it and randomly found diamond you banned him as he started to dig more into the branch
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm

I poofed in, followed him for a while, then he started the branch. Technically, I started watching him the first time it said in chat that he found diamond. After 2 instances of him finding diamond in a short period of time, I teleported in, followed him around for a bit, then he started the mine. So you can't tell me to spend more time watching when you have no idea how long I was there.

He may have been continuing that "branch" because there was more diamond ahead. Because that was the only "branch" in the whole place
    kshdiver

Sorry all Empty Stupid staff these days

Post by kshdiver Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:00 am

You clearly are idiotic there were more branches in the mine and like others said that branch mine it doesnt start in one area
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:01 am

Haha, yeah. I'm an idiot. I use branch mines on every mine I make. This was not a branch mine
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:17 am

kshdiver wrote:You clearly are idiotic there were more branches in the mine and like others said that branch mine it doesnt start in one area

Using insults are not a good way to get unbanned. You clearly care because you are appealing. Please be kind and respectful as the staff talk over your case. Also remember each case is unique so they will be solved at different rates. I appreciate your patience in the matter.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 am

FERMIS wrote:
    kshdiver wrote:You clearly are idiotic there were more branches in the mine and like others said that branch mine it doesnt start in one area

Using insults are not a good way to get unbanned. You clearly care because you are appealing. Please be kind and respectful as the staff talk over your case. Also remember each case is unique so they will be solved at different rates. I appreciate your patience in the matter.

He already called Pat dumb and is now permabanned (I thought you read the appeals...)
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am

Ninjaplz wrote:
    FERMIS wrote:

He already called Pat dumb and is now permabanned (I thought you read the appeals...)

I don't read all things in "order" =p, Just read that lawl.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:32 am

Wait just one cotton picking minute now Pat, in that other thread you said that you aren't unbanning him because he called you an idiot, my whole rage at Spoon about getting personal about Arz0n's ban was for a reason, you keeping him banned on a personal issue is just stupid.

That and the fact that he was merely speaking the truth Razz
    kshdiver

Sorry all Empty Bob is like the only smart one

Post by kshdiver Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 am

Bob are you the only smart logic person on this server? jeez lol
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 pm

I dunno Fermis knows what he's on about and the other mods are smart and logical for not commenting Razz
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 pm

lol because they prob know im right and dont wanna look stupid for defending an admin on their staff that isnt smart
    CVB1234
    CVB1234

Post by CVB1234 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:47 pm

^^ This
    kshdiver

Post by kshdiver Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:56 pm

CVB1234 wrote:^^ This
    ?
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 pm

For the record, this is a game server, not a country. If someone disrespects the staff we have every right to ban them on those terms. A game is supposed to be fun. These kids take the amount of work that goes in this server for granted, most of them at least. <3 to all my donors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:21 am