Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+2
Boblobster
TheFrozenGlaceon
6 posters

TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help)

TheFrozenGlaceon
    TheFrozenGlaceon

TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help) Empty TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help)

Post by TheFrozenGlaceon Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Hello everyone, a group of friends and I have started a Hamachi-based server and we're looking for people to help build the city. There's a 10 player max limit right now, and we're going to be adding mods and plugins later.
    If anyone is interested in helping out with and anyone that wants to be a part of this server, please add me on Skype at TheFrozenGlaceon. I'll send you the info you need there. Reason being, I'm trying to prevent griefers, and I'm looking, preferably for mods/builders/admins of freedsuniverse.

Thanks a bunch!
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help) Empty Re: TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help)

Post by Boblobster Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh I see, this is the server Phanto and that abandoned us for D:
    Tigers

TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help) Empty Re: TheFrozenGlaceon's MineCraft Server (Looking for Help)

Post by Tigers Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Boblobster wrote:Oh I see, this is the server Phanto and that abandoned us for D:

I run that server for TFG - I switch back and forth between the two, though. Razz
    jpegs
    jpegs

Post by jpegs Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:50 pm

is there any chance of you portforwarding so it doesnt have to be Hamachi?
    Tigers

Post by Tigers Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm

jpegs wrote:is there any chance of you portforwarding so it doesnt have to be Hamachi?

I'm busy with exams right now and then I have another class starting after this exam. Sad

I'll look into it when Winter Break rolls around and I have time off. Smile
    jpegs
    jpegs

Post by jpegs Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Tigers wrote:
    jpegs wrote:is there any chance of you portforwarding so it doesnt have to be Hamachi?

I'm busy with exams right now and then I have another class starting after this exam. Sad

I'll look into it when Winter Break rolls around and I have time off. Smile
    Ok, Thank you
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:02 pm

If you have time to play minecraft, you have time to set your local IP to static and forward the port 25565 to the static address that you set.
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Haha not if you don't know how to do it! That's why most nubs use hamatchi
    Tigers

Post by Tigers Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 pm

FERMIS wrote:If you have time to play minecraft, you have time to set your local IP to static and forward the port 25565 to the static address that you set.

I'm currently hosting this off my personal computer - which I don't want happening when I make the switch.

I'm moving it to my basement computer when I do so, when I'm not busy. Which when there, I have to move the server
    and open a network for that machine. So for the time being, I'm holding off towards winter break.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:06 pm