Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
CVB1234
Nearbeer
jpegs
7 posters

Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill

jpegs
    jpegs

Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill Empty Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill

Post by jpegs Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Either he has his home or someones home set in my base, or is tping, satpat continues to harass me incessantly by appearing at my city and attempting to kill me. Although everytime i have killed him, it is becoming very aggravating to have to deal with this every time hes on.

Last edited by jpegs on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill Empty Re: Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill

Post by Nearbeer Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Cough ender pearl cough

My new favorite way of getting in.
    jpegs
    jpegs

Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill Empty Re: Satpat(near) is attempting to Tp kill

Post by jpegs Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 pm

So how do you continually reappear at my base, i know you can use enderpearls to tele short distances, but how can you get to my base so quickly?
    CVB1234
    CVB1234

Post by CVB1234 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:53 am

Yea.... Short distances, Btw Near in game Cords?
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 pm

yeah what's the co-ordinates let us all enjoy the killing of jpegs
    spoonikle
    spoonikle

Post by spoonikle Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 am

lol his cords are displayed in the top right hand corner of the screen shot. it says he is in the nether as well. Nice mods, really helped us out. In the nether at x1629 y1957 and only 1 block below sea level.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

spoonikle wrote:lol his cords are displayed in the top right hand corner of the screen shot. it says he is in the nether as well. Nice mods, really helped us out. In the nether at x1629 y1957 and only 1 block below sea level.
    Yep that's his coords Smile OT: your home is actually like 400 blocks away from me. I ran across your town crap and decided I'd go pro bow on you.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 am

Nearbeer wrote:
    spoonikle wrote:lol his cords are displayed in the top right hand corner of the screen shot. it says he is in the nether as well. Nice mods, really helped us out. In the nether at x1629 y1957 and only 1 block below sea level.
    Yep that's his coords Smile OT: your home is actually like 400 blocks away from a random /home that in is in a ravine, probably set for PvP because I used it for pvp. I ran across your town crap and decided I'd go pro bow on you.
    Timmylo
    Timmylo

Post by Timmylo Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 am

EXPOSED!
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 am

I actually set homes in cool places like ravines and mines, so not necessarily Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:37 am