Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'(

fiarygamer46

fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'( Empty fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'(

Post by fiarygamer46 Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 pm

hello can you please un-ban come on give me a second chance i swear i wont grief and doesn't life all ways come with second chances ? please this is like the best server i've been on and i had to go through some other poop server and they just don't compare to this one. i have got a nice little village me and my friends are building and i'd would love to have a second chance and just finishes building this. and ill even break my nether portal chuck the obsidian into lava so i cant make it again and i wont even dare go through the nether and into someone else nether but please give me a second chance :'( :'(

Last edited by fiarygamer46 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    fiarygamer46

fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'( Empty Re: fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'(

Post by fiarygamer46 Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:02 pm

helloooo?? why isn't anyone awsering me some people have got hackes on the game as i read from the over appeal and got un-banned straight away how come i griefed a couple of block and i get banned like for ever really!? please give me a second chance ! i promise on my nans life i wont grief anything on that server again please !! and sorry about double posting buti just wont to be uj-banned like every one else Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Shocked
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'( Empty Re: fairygamers appeal and is really sorry please give me another chance :'(

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Dude. You only left 2 hours between posts... people (including the server owner) have school and can't unban you the instant you post an appeal. The server owner needs to see this and the person who banned you needs to post their evidence before you get unbanned. And please don't double post to bump your thread
    fiarygamer46

Post by fiarygamer46 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 pm

yes i know and why anit they answering me or un banning me i said i was fuckign sorry ffs and they wont answer my appeal and they said if i post one then i can get un banned but they haven't even bother to wrote like one word ffs some people in life are harsh bastard and im sorry for my language but i really pissed of and this is getting right on my nerves now cause i said i was really sorry what else do they wont from it no affence minecraft is a good game but when people take things to serious about it its kinda sad and i now im taking this serious but they dont have to ignore your appeal, yer i greifed and i said i was really sorry and they dont even care about it, its like this game is there life and they dont wont to give people second chance or even let them make it up for them or anything but i would appreciate it if one of them could answer my post and say yer where give you a temp ban like treehoney got and he grifed and he got unbanned but why not me i did the same thing as he did and he got a 3 day ban i just dont understand how come i havent even got a post yet or even someone tell me if i can be unbanned and also i know im double posting but really ..... are you that sad and again im sorry for this but im really pissed of .
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:12 pm

normally the server owner posts on the thread saying who banned them and asks if it's okay to unban. He's just lazy
    fiarygamer46

Post by fiarygamer46 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:16 pm

ok but yer im really sorry and im not going to make lies up like ohh my little brother did it or something im being honest i did greif and im sorry it better to tell the truth then lie to make it worse but i really would love to play on this server me and my friend found it and we where just like wow best server we ever found... <3 and it is but i kinda scewed my chance up by greifing
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm

What is your in-game name? Sorry about the delay, I thought the one who banned you would handle this.

Edit: It was only a temp ban, you should be unbanned by now.
    fiarygamer46

Post by fiarygamer46 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 pm

my name is fairygamer46 and im really sorry it wont happen again !! thanks you very much Very Happy x
    im still banned and it says dissconected by server and it also says grerfing should i wait till tomorrow ??
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:20 am