Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+5
Boblobster
CrankkDatJFel
rowanmc19
Skje
Timinator351P
9 posters

I'm Banned?

Timinator351P

I'm Banned? Empty I'm Banned?

Post by Timinator351P Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 pm

I am not quite sure how this unjust ban came about but I do believe I have a good guess; earlier today I was walking around looking for mobs to kill for XP and Freeds when I had come across a random person who was standing by his house so since it is a PvP server I killed him quickly with the Enchanted sword I had on me his friend had come out and started shooting arrows at me to try to recover the very few items the first one had- I killed the friend quickly too. They were persistent after that and they began making both rude and vulgur comments, one of them hid in the house while the other used his glass walking ability so I was unable to kill them again so I just warped to market and ignored the sore losers as best I could. More people did log on and they continued to talk wrongly of me. It was then that I had to log off to go to my chemistry class for the next hour, luckily my good friend and dorm roommate logged on since he had just gotten back from class; it is apparent that the foul mouthed liars did not know of our friendship because after I was gone apparently and 'supposedly' stuff was stolen or missing or something of the sort from somewhere so they managed to coax one of their admin friends into banning me while, mind you, I was not there to defend myself or even commit the 'acclaimed' crime. I do hope you will reevaluate my case because this particular server was quickly turning into both mine and my aforementioned friends favorite server, we were both planning to donate even so we could get the glass walking ability among other things; of course my friend expressed that he would not donate if this did not pull through for of his own fear of getting banned for upsetting a quick tempered liar.

I do hope you believe me.

Sincerely, Timinator351P
    Skje
    Skje

I'm Banned? Empty Re: I'm Banned?

Post by Skje Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Your ban reason is theft. You stole from the warehouse.
    I'm Banned? 2011-124
    rowanmc19
    rowanmc19

Post by rowanmc19 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

I know this isnt evidence, but i jst want to input here: Dude "got one of his admin friends to ban me".. you couldnt be more wrong... No one is favored here, even donors and the staff is very good, they dont ban with out proof, an thats a disgusting accusation to see posted... [example: 5 witnesses swore they saw [Guest}: %^#%#&%$ spamming chat {instant ban offense} but mod couldnt do anything cuz there was no screenie for proof.} so if you were banned you DID something wrong, no ones "admin friend", no bribery, no pleading, would have resulted in that.... if you like the server, you best hold the staff in higher regards, cuz IIII've been around many servers, an few *UNPAID* staffs are as dedicated as this one.......

... Keep that in mind if you come back.. seriously
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 am

That long rant about something you didn't even get banned for...
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm

In all fairness it says in the rules stealing is allowed and since he's new he wouldn't have known that that wasn't allowed in the warehouse... Pat needs to fix that until the server is definitely secure.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:50 pm

rowanmc19 wrote:I know this isnt evidence, but i jst want to input here: Dude "got one of his admin friends to ban me".. you couldnt be more wrong... No one is favored here, even donors and the staff is very good, they dont ban with out proof, an thats a disgusting accusation to see posted... [example: 5 witnesses swore they saw [Guest}: %^#%#&%$ spamming chat {instant ban offense} but mod couldnt do anything cuz there was no screenie for proof.} so if you were banned you DID something wrong, no ones "admin friend", no bribery, no pleading, would have resulted in that.... if you like the server, you best hold the staff in higher regards, cuz IIII've been around many servers, an few *UNPAID* staffs are as dedicated as this one.......

<3
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 pm

your player.dat deleted, and Ill unban you once I clear out any stolen things.
    clifforj
    clifforj
    In-Game Moderator

Post by clifforj Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:51 am

He also raided everything from all my chests at teh farm.....
    clifforj
    clifforj
    In-Game Moderator

Post by clifforj Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 am

and griefed the shit out of the place...
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Can you post screenshots?
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm Banned? 2011-112
    I'm Banned? 2011-113

There was massive grief at teh farm that day, like 4 bans. It needs to be zoned again.
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm

rowanmc19 wrote:I know this isnt evidence, but i jst want to input here: Dude "got one of his admin friends to ban me".. you couldnt be more wrong... No one is favored here, even donors and the staff is very good, they dont ban with out proof, an thats a disgusting accusation to see posted... [example: 5 witnesses swore they saw [Guest}: %^#%#&%$ spamming chat {instant ban offense} but mod couldnt do anything cuz there was no screenie for proof.} so if you were banned you DID something wrong, no ones "admin friend", no bribery, no pleading, would have resulted in that.... if you like the server, you best hold the staff in higher regards, cuz IIII've been around many servers, an few *UNPAID* staffs are as dedicated as this one.......

I think I know that mod =p
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Okay, not getting unbanned then.
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:18 am

Says stealing is allowed in the rules, he's new too so he wouldn't know that these chests were previously locked. It's unfair if he gets banned...
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm

And the griefing?
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Griefing=stay banned, the guy didnt even admit to it after he realized he was banned, I hate people who play victim. He probably intended to do it again after getting unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content