Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

Restoration of SPARTA

Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Restoration of SPARTA Empty Restoration of SPARTA

Post by Lorecraft Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Well i was wandering with my buddy one day when i came across a familiar sight! It was SPARTA but it had been griefed to hell! I was totally amazed at the amount of destruction, as well as saddened because such an awesome place was just left to the griefers. So, the next day i asked Boblobster if i could rebuild it. He gave me a clear so i am fixing the wall and the gates right now. If you dont want me to be there Cforaty i will leave, but i am just fixing it up.

Another issue my fellow Assassins and I (I am having the Assassins help me revitalize it) have run into is peoples houses. Do you want to keep them? do you not care for them? we would like to have all unwanted houses taken down so we have more moving space and its easier to see. We (the Assassins) can take put all the blocks of your house in a chest for u if you like the materials but u want to move out. or we can just destroy them or we can keep them there if you still want to live there. Please say something if you have a house here because we would like to know what we should do with the houses.

Thank you,
    Lorecraft
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Restoration of SPARTA Empty Re: Restoration of SPARTA

Post by Nearbeer Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm

oh god... the worst faction of all is being remade by the noobiest person on the server... what can result?
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 am

ignore the troll.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

Pffft that's what makes you such a noob. You are unwilling to accept input of others and think so highly of yourself. I am not trolling you, merely posting my honest opinion.

Edit: if I'm trolling, where is your "don't feed the trolls" picture? I'm obviously not.
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:28 am

i just haven't got a don't feed the trolls picture yet i've been busy.

I dont think highly of myself i accept the input of others all the time, u just havent earned my respect yet.
    if its ur honest oppinion fine i still dissagree.

Lastly i think u mistook what i mean when i said rebuilsing SPARTA. im rebuilding the city not the faction
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am

Spartans were technically the noobs of the server considering cfortay added anyone who joined the server to his slave force to build that place. As for the houses, see if you can find the original owners. If not, you have the ok to demolish.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am

What was that thing stonerboy was blabbering about then?
    Lorecraft
    Lorecraft

Post by Lorecraft Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 am

oh stoner is making his own thing it wont go far. thanks for the go-ahead pat!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:28 pm