Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

2 posters

I was bored one day...

spoonikle
    spoonikle

I was bored one day... Empty I was bored one day...

Post by spoonikle Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:10 am

So as some of you may remember I posted on a really old thread that I read that was about an imperial city.

so that day I got to work because I was mega bored and the server was down... and it was a weekday night.

So now I have decided to make a post about it Razz, the silly WIP city that I started that day... and never got back too.

Spoonikles big round thing ;D

The city is around... 15 or so blocks below sea level, maybe more.
    It took a lot of work to landscape the area, but creative mode and MCedit where a big help. I am very pleased with the transition back to sea level.

There is still a bit of work to do on the walls, and I have to think of a way to use the floors in the tower. I made the tower impractically skinny to make it seem taller, so finding a way to use the space is a difficult challenge.

The biggest most difficult part still left to do is the canopy on top of the wall. Its very intricate, and takes a good 20 min a section with 8 sections in total.

The map is unexplored. I tried my best to keep the map only large enough to generate a terrain border that i can work on and smooth out into the city perimeter. the map is around 25x25 - 28x28.

The area directly under the city is 100% devoid of any ore or caves. Any dark area in the city will spawn massive amounts of mobs because you are so far from other cave filled chunks.

Very Happy prefect for a grinder Razz.

Skje
    Skje

I was bored one day... Empty Re: I was bored one day...

Post by Skje Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Nice

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:19 pm