Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

5 posters

Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything

proman249

Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything  Empty Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything

Post by proman249 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:49 pm

we need a mod
    proman249

Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything  Empty Re: Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything

Post by proman249 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:00 pm

we need patrick to check the recoreds to
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything  Empty Re: Help because where being spawn killed at a town and the mods not doing anything

Post by Ninjaplz Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm

from what the titles says, it seems that people are sitting at the warp to a town and killing you. That is not against the rules. Please explain the nature of your emergency
    Cyborg
    Cyborg

Post by Cyborg Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 pm

y not just dont go to the city and wait till they leave or u can just get a pro killer to kill them
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 pm

My God these guys are just so stupid xD I wasn't doing anything because nothing wrong was done. I you don't want them killing you don't invite them to your home, and make it so they cant get in without griefing, because then we'd have to do something...
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I even tp'd him away to be nice.... he STILL ended up dying back to where he was...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:19 pm