Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+10
Nearbeer
Cyborg
avengexxwin
csrazze1
Boblobster
CrankkDatJFel
Burnalot
Pyrferno
Ninjaplz
kogy129
14 posters

When i go on the server it says GREIFING...

kogy129

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... Empty When i go on the server it says GREIFING...

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Does this mean i have been banned from griefing? If it has i have never greifed. Please can you find out what is happing.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... Empty Re: When i go on the server it says GREIFING...

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:21 pm

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... 20111023124945

This was me standing in my house. You griefed an admin's house. Bad idea, buddy...

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... 20111019173550

And this is the warehouse for the map move. Though this was not a bannable offence, it would normally constitute a warning. This plus you griefing my house is the reason you were banned.

And a tip to everyone who ever wants to be unbanned. Do NOT lie. I swear to god, every time I hear someone who is banned lie, I want them unbanned less and less

*edit*
    fixed pictures

Last edited by Ninjaplz on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kogy129

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... Empty ....

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:36 pm

WAIT WAIT,,,,,, I never grifed ur house or a werhouse, even if u thought "i griefed it" the owner of the creation had allowed me to get something... Ask patrick i hadnt griefed...Sad admins these days.. go head i didnt greif..
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... Empty Re: When i go on the server it says GREIFING...

Post by Pyrferno Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm

umm... the owner of that house IS NinjaPlz... ...Your not even posting in the correct area...
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 pm

???? ok what if i had 'grifeied" the warehouse was something i was improving and i hadnt improved....
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 pm

kogy129 wrote:...Sad admins these days..

You're not getting unbanned. That IS my house
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Ninjaplz wrote:When i go on the server it says GREIFING... 20111023124945

This was me standing in my house. You griefed an admin's house. Bad idea, buddy...

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... 20111019173550

And this is the warehouse for the map move. Though this was not a bannable offence, it would normally constitute a warning. This plus you griefing my house is the reason you were banned.

And a tip to everyone who ever wants to be unbanned. Do NOT lie. I swear to god, every time I hear someone who is banned lie, I want them unbanned less and less

Edit: Nvm you fixed it Very Happy
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 pm

kogy129 wrote:???? ok what if i had 'grifeied" the warehouse was something i was improving and i hadnt improved....

You broke a 2x1 hole in the side of the wall at the end of one of the aisles. That is in no way "improving" the warehouse.
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 pm

This kid makes me laugh. Ninjaplz, he was CLEARLY improving on your sad excuse for a house.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm

No no no, the thing he broke in the warehouse was just a hole, my house he broke some glowstone and some random stone about the place
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Ninjaplz wrote:No no no, the thing he broke in the warehouse was just a hole, my house he broke some glowstone and some random stone about the place

improving
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 pm

...So what if it was your house? That doesn't make it any better or any worse, if anything griefing a non-admin/mod house is worse because the have to wait for it to be fixed, the fact that he griefed is the problem...
    You shouldn't ban people purely because you owned the thing that was griefed, that's favouritism.

When i first read through I am almost certain I saw you purposefully point out that it was your house he griefed as if that was why you banned >_>
    Still for anyone who does ban for it being their thing read above...

No wait you sort've did 'You griefed an Admin's house, bad idea buddy.' Just ignore me xD
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 pm

I give the same punishment for people griefing other peoples' homes as I do for my own home. The thing is, when you grief a non-admin's house, there's a chance that that person abandoned the server and you'll never get caught. When you grief an admin's house, you ALWAYS get caught. And with any case of griefing, the person who got griefed is ticked off, angering admins is a bad idea.
    CrankkDatJFel
    CrankkDatJFel

Post by CrankkDatJFel Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm with NInja, I put down the law if people grief me!
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm

But this is it i was mining and when i hit the glow stone i was curious and i went through the stone and saw that it was someones house so i went and did /home
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:02 pm

the area you were in where you broke the stone/glowstone was right under my statue of myself, right under the surface on top of a hill... you cannot tell me that you were mining at the top level of a hill
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:03 pm

And i misheard about which wearhouse u were talking about, i had warped to your wearhouse and i couldnt get out, I was knew to the server and no admins or available members were on so i had to break out..
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:04 pm

umm its called making a tunnel...
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm

and plus i hadnt seen ur statue.. you can argue all you want and acuse me of GRIEFING on purpose but i mainly didnt try to greif.
    csrazze1
    csrazze1

Post by csrazze1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Triple Post!!!!!
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:07 pm

The big. fucking. warehouse... you walk in, pick a plot, walk out. if you are lost in the warehouse, use a warp or /spawn to get out... being "lost" in a branch of a hallway is not an excuse. The warehouse hallways are like this ++++++++++ There is no way you got lost.

and you were not making a tunnel dude. Stop trying. there is a hill. with straight up/down faces on 3 sides. Seriously. Stop. I'm getting tired of you
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm

OMG here we go again.... LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT NINJA......I WAS MINING, MAKING A TUNNEL AND I HIT UR FREAKING GLOWSTON IF I RECALL SAYING I HIT UR GLOWSTONE AND HIT THE STONE. I WAS CURIOUS AND I WENT TO GO SEE. I WARPED HOME AND WENT BACK TO SEE THAT IT WAS SOMEONES HOME.AND WHEN I WAS IN THE WEARHOUSE I WAS STUCK IN A ROOM WITH A BUNCH OF EMPTY CHEST AND A DOOR. I WAS A NEWBIE AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GO BACK TO SPAWN. THE DOOR WAS PROTECTED AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE PLACE WAS OF IMPORTANCE. SO I ESCAPED AND I DIDNT HAVE /HOME AT THE POINT SO FOR THE LAST TIME NINJA I DIDNT INTEND TO GRIEF.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 pm

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... 20111025181257
    That is my statue. I'm standing at about the level the grief was. So unless you make tunnels at 80 units up, you were griefing. In the warehouse, the grief was made OUTSIDE one of the rooms. and how would you not know it was of importance? it has a warp.
    kogy129

Post by kogy129 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm

OMFG I SWEAR TO THE HOLY CHRIST MAN UR HOUSE WAS PROBABLY WAY BELOW UR STATUE. MAKE A TUNNEL FROM UR STATUE TO UR HOUSE AND WELL COMMENT FROM THAT.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 pm

When i go on the server it says GREIFING... 20111025181948

That is my statue. That is my house at around 60 units up (straight up from my shovel)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:47 pm