Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

patrick please help me

boxingbox413

patrick please help me Empty patrick please help me

Post by boxingbox413 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 pm

well i was ofcourse banned for a reason i dont now um honestly i really have no clue i was mining got killed by like herobrine or something i have no clue and i spawned said wtf and then it said banned for using hacks idk what that exactly means to the point i wasnt using any hacks im not like starting a fight i just want to now the whole reason why i was banned i mean at least ban someone and tell them what they did i mean if it was because i was cursing and it just says hacks im srry for cursing but i truly dont understand it exactly well so can you look up on it and tell me and like help me out
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard
    Forum Moderator

patrick please help me Empty Re: patrick please help me

Post by Rang3ramhard Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Well im guessing 3z banned you so your going to have to wait until he post the evidence.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 am

Punctuation, look into it.

anyways, the plugin was saying that you were finding unusual amounts of diamond very quickly, naturally I /poofed and followed.

patrick please help me 2011-111

patrick please help me 2011-111

These pictures show a random tunnel into a random turn that lead directly to diamond. He also had not been mining in a cave where ores and whatnot are abundant, they were shafts, leading directly to ores.

EDIT: these were taken after I banned him, I placed torches to get a better picture.
    Pyrferno
    Pyrferno

Post by Pyrferno Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 am

I *sniff sniff* smell X-rays. No but seriously based on those screen-shots you should see your issue there. Although I have to say, if you weren't using X-rays I wouldn't believe it... more people should consider making their mines actually look like mines.. aka this.

|_________________
    |2 blocks horizontal
    |_________________
    |2 blocks horizontal
    |_________________

Makes it look like just trial and error.. and if you get a lot of diamonds. well, your lucky. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content