Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

4 posters

Gried and locked out of my own chests

olryanlo

Gried and locked out of my own chests Empty Gried and locked out of my own chests

Post by olryanlo Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Title says it all, half my man made tree is gone and most of my wool, cant access my own locked chests.
    Position demoted to guest

Thanks in advance.
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard
    Forum Moderator

Gried and locked out of my own chests Empty Re: Gried and locked out of my own chests

Post by Rang3ramhard Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Well the server got reset thats why your guest.

Just wait for staff to post to help you.
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Gried and locked out of my own chests Empty Re: Gried and locked out of my own chests

Post by FERMIS Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 am

Your wool was griefed b4 the reset so talk to pat about getting new wool. I fixed your tree, and it says timmylo locked ur chests. we talked about it in game.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:44 am

Timmy mentioned he was locking people's chests in his city and unlocking them for them later so people wouldn't steal, talk to him.
    olryanlo

Post by olryanlo Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 pm

I got chest problem solved, i see why im a guest, but now i have a sign saying " Hahaha motherfucker " and 3 walls of wool gone 3 damaged, fml. lmao Would be nice if you could just grief check it...
    olryanlo

Post by olryanlo Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Problem solved, Thx crank and fermis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:27 am