Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp

Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp Empty Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp

Post by Nearbeer Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

What originally happened is that when I was trading rotom some slimes from my stall in my city, I noticed an unusual house across the road, which was tweek's house. It was not bought by him, nor was it even a lot I made. Apparently he made other minor griefs, too. I had the option to get his house removed, and I was iffy about it. But when I heard about the minor griefs he made, I decided not to let him keep it and killed him. Tweek had been stock piling items to move to his other house and I took all of his diamonds. Understandably, that pissed him off.
    So then the pvp began, and I went over to his house as a joke to return his 'diamonds' with a piece of dirt. Tweek killed me and took his great prize. Annoyed that he would kill me, I rampaged into the house, tore down pieces of the house (remember I had the rights to do this) and decided after a bit to kill him some more after I heard he had his chest crap in his inventory. I got my pvp gear and killed tweek, took the nice loot home and returned. Trackballz was also helping him out and I came back to kill him. So I killed him. Tweek attepted to kill me and avenge tweek, but then this is where my ban came in: I compassed to safety.
    I feel really stupid for this, and of course would like to continue playing on this server. If track desperately wants his items he can have them back, which was an iron sword and a couple of wood planks.
    Trackballz

Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp Empty Re: Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp

Post by Trackballz Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

No i dont care about my items bro , i understand its pvp.. i think what you were doing to / with tweek was dumb but it is your land.. iv been there for a few weeks now and have had Zero people to build with i was happy to see someone there and making him move when he offered to pay . and when he was moving you killed him and took his stuff over and over was BS is all
    Skje
    Skje

Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp Empty Re: Appeal for illegal use of compass in pvp

Post by Skje Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

12 h temp ban
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Trackballz wrote:No i dont care about my items bro , i understand its pvp.. i think what you were doing to / with tweek was dumb but it is your land.. iv been there for a few weeks now and have had Zero people to build with i was happy to see someone there and making him move when he offered to pay . and when he was moving you killed him and took his stuff over and over was BS is all
    So wait, he payed you or me? And how much? Because that was never mentioned. I won't let him anyhow, as the guy is an annoying twat. His house was gone either way, too.
    Trackballz

Post by Trackballz Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 pm

he didnt pay me .. he said ilke 3 Times he would pay you .. and again its your land you want him gone np its up too you i told him to take it down . ima let him use a room in my house so i have someone to build with tho

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:01 pm