Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.

3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.  Empty Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.

Post by 3zeki3l Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Not until Dr zhark updates his mod to 1.3 at any rate. Yes the mo`creatures mod is just that awesome. Unfortunately that probably means I wont be around for about a week since dr zhark is moving and cant currently update his mod.

Hope to play with you guys soon.

-3zekiel
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.  Empty Re: Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.

Post by mcuser12 Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Thats alright because the server is undergoing some serious work right now, so you're not missing much.
    clifforj
    clifforj
    In-Game Moderator

Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.  Empty Re: Heh well if the servers at 1.3 im afraid i wont be on for a while.

Post by clifforj Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:10 pm

OOoohh 1.3 Very Happy I look forward to it coming online! Hope to see you soon 3ze!

In other news I start my fancy new job next week, so I won't be able to put quite as many hours as my unemployed previous self did xD I look forward to getting more folks on the server though! (I also look forward to Ninjaplz paying for the 75 cap server, such a nice guy)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:43 pm