Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking

Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking Empty GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking

Post by Nearbeer Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am

Yes, I know what you guys are thinking, "I thought nocheat fixes it?" but no it doesn't. There are limited ways you can still fly. I'll list them.

-In water
    -On a ladder
    -over at max 2 block high obstacles

Gel was doing the third to achieve entrance to my city, try to punch me to death and then cower away in the ocean as he flew away.

Seeing as this is in THE rules, and Gel acknowledged himself it is not allowed (The fag just went ahead and said pics or it didn't happen), he should be given a warning or ban. Ban would be appreciated Razz

Also his little friend graham jump places dirt blocks next to my city to get in to assist in gel's pathetic homicidal plan. Because of all this I was forced to lower the exterior terrain by 2 blocks.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking Empty Re: GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking

Post by 3zeki3l Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 am

While I highly doubt that you would lie and I believe you, we cant do anything without proof. You shouldve f2ed when he was flying.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking Empty Re: GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking

Post by Nearbeer Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 am

I was thinking that would happen. The reason I can't take quick screenies is because I have to hold down this Fn key AND the actual f key to get it to work defaultly. All the f keys on this computer are something retarded like Play movie turn up brightness.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 am

Problem handled.

followed, and they were wallhaxing.
    GelatinousSpyder has been flyhacking 2011-013

they had several similar holes and they were finding lots of ores left and right.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:53 am

/poof doin work I see Very Happy
    Also, did you check their chests for unusual amounts of goodies?
    Also, who does 'they' consist of? Razz
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 pm

he has plenty of diamond, coal, redstone lots of iron. has a bunch of other stuff too but not stuff he needs hax to get.
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

Post by Nearbeer Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm

3zeki3l wrote:he has plenty of diamond, coal, redstone lots of iron. has a bunch of other stuff too but not stuff he needs hax to get.
    Texasfrog was the othe guy.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm

yeah i banned texas too, cause he was with gel, but I wouldnt mind unbanning if he made an appeal. But still, the fact that he was with him following him into randomly placed holes straight to ores, and not being aware that he was hacking. Either he wasnt very smart or he was lying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:44 pm