Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
Ninjaplz
Skje
Cyborg
7 posters

Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit

Cyborg
    Cyborg

Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit Empty Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit

Post by Cyborg Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 pm

nizon has reached house limit in plank city. i told nizon that he has to destroy the rom that is over the house limit. i also told nizon that he has 2 days startin today(7-31-11)that he has to destroy his room over the house limit or i will.so on 8-2-11 if nizon has not destroy his room over the house limit, i will have to. it will not be concedered griefin if i put it up on the website. thats all i have to say lol!
    Skje
    Skje

Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit Empty Re: Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit

Post by Skje Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Respect
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit Empty Re: Nizon has a room over plank city's house limit

Post by Ninjaplz Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

This is the reason I hate unofficial cities. Cause I agree that people who buy plots in the city should follow the rules of the city, but when the time comes to either kick someone out or they broke a city rule, it really turns into a mess for staff...
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Staff don't need to handle it. It is technically still your land so you can do whatever the hell you want to it.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 pm

but the other people payed for it... so when the city owner wants to tear something down, the person who bought the lot gets all butthurt then everyone bitches about griefing
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:59 pm

To me unofficial city is a no go, shouldn't be selling plots till they get a zone.
    Jberry
    Jberry

Post by Jberry Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Nah it's fine as it is. All citys are 'offical' w/e you mean by that.. if someone makes a city they can have one and sell plots. I have like 6 plots I don't care that they arn't zoned. You can't grief the shop inventory so it doesn't matter.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:28 pm

All cities aren't official as in they don't have rules that can be enforced by staff. Things like no pvp. If you get a zoned city, you can turn pvp off through worldguard. If it's an unzoned city with a city rule of no pvp, and someone pvps, staff can't do anything about it
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Derailment!! argh!! plus, since the plot is bought, there is actually nothing that can be done by the city's owner, they cant exactly enforce rules as such, they can only request city wide etiquette, i sold a house (and so a plot) to mep, then he sold it to spoonme, who completely ruined the house by destroying half of it, its his house, so he can do what he wants to it, it's harsh, but there's nothing you can actually enforce to stop this, and if you were to break it down to size, it would be grief...
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Trololololololol
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Simple solution. Let burn smash it to bits and burn it all. D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:47 pm