Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained

TheFrozenGlaceon
    TheFrozenGlaceon

TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained Empty TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained

Post by TheFrozenGlaceon Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:23 pm

To whom it may concern,

I was reported for griefing in Mt. Chilly by placing obsidian and destroying a FEW dirt blocks. I had resources on me and i wanted to get rid of the stuff that I placed, however, it seems i forgot to fix it. This is my first offense on this server and I'm honestly surprised I wasn't warned but I can assure you it won't happen again if you let me join the server again. I am deeply sorry.

Thanks,
    TheFrozenGlaceon
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained Empty Re: TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained

Post by Ninjaplz Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm

You weren't warned because it was more than 5 blocks, as per the rules.
    But I will say it was a minor grief and there was no real damage done to anyone's house.
    I'll unban you if chilly and near are okay with it, but if you grief again, it will be a ban with no appeal
    Nearbeer
    Nearbeer

TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained Empty Re: TheFrozenGlaceon Griefing Issue Explained

Post by Nearbeer Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:32 pm

I'd say forgiven. No malicious intent was in it. I still am wondering why you even decided to place them there in the first place, though. Chilly agrees, too.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

K you're unbanned

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:21 pm