Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
mcuser12
Ninjaplz
GrenadeJumper14
7 posters

GRENADEJUMPER14 BAN

GrenadeJumper14

GRENADEJUMPER14   BAN Empty GRENADEJUMPER14 BAN

Post by GrenadeJumper14 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 am

Well, I see that Ninja banned me for "griefing". The only thing I did was make a tunnel to my part of Demigods City because someone had blocked it off with a farm. I was still a Demigod when I did this. I will say that if someone had asked me to fill the tunnel, I would have gladly obliged. But instead, you ban me. Well, if you arent going to let me back on, give all my stuff to Jolly_Rancher.

- Grenade -
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

GRENADEJUMPER14   BAN Empty Re: GRENADEJUMPER14 BAN

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 am

Bro... it wasn't blocked. I had been in Demigods multiple times and you can walk around that cane farm, and you could before you built your little tunnel. Someone said you also griefed the farm, but they fixed the blocks in the farm
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 am

Ninja, pix
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:30 am

hax
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

its not griefing in my city because he was a faction member when he did the actions in my area.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Learn your shit Ninja, just like Fermis said.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Dude, don't talk shit. Grenade lied saying there was no way around the farm. That farm had been there for as long as I had been playing in the factions (about a week or so after it started). The fact that Grenade didn't know there was a way to his house around the farm shows that he never played there, and I'm almost positive that when I checked the lb logs, I also checked to see if Grenade was in the faction. And the only reason I would have banned him was if he wasn't in the faction at the time, so I'm assuming that when I banned him he was no longer in the faction. So he probably dug the tunnel and broke the farm then left the faction
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:46 am

GRENADEJUMPER14   BAN Chatroulette-trolling-untitled39
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 am

i guess this is relevant here, i was just about to open up my thread but meh, ill come here instead, ive detected some heavy - not exactly nepotism, kind of the opposite of that, where bias is shown against those that are disliked regardless of situation - from ninjaplz, yesterday it took 4 heavy and very blatant attacks on my (note 'my') property by mark-something or another, for ninja to take action in finally banning said mark-something or another. I called for ninja to check out what he was doing and had to /tphere him to get him to finally investigate the issue, this was around the second grief attack where my door was locked by mark and he had placed lava around my area, ninja fixed the issue but ignored any actions to take against mark for these griefs. Mark then grief attacked me again, and did the same thing again, but only to recieve a /warn from ninja depsite the fact that ninja was well aware of the blatant-ness(?) behind these malicious attacks, oh and i guess a /kick was involved (which by the way should be a one minute temp ban imo)...only after these three attacks did ninja take it upon himself to investigate, and only when mark was to attack a fourth time did ninja ban him.
    This, i just took to be a lazy admin job until i logged on today to recieve a warning from ninja for griefing, it became a personal matter then. This is another hefty explanation... I was raiding and quite constantly killing cyborg in plank city, harassing him to a rather large degree. It came to a point where he rage quit saying he was never coming back, this pic doesnt actually show that, but you get the rage from this...
    GRENADEJUMPER14   BAN 2011-012
    So i took it upon myself to claim plank city as i was under the impression he wasnt coming back (i also made it clear that if cyborg were to return, i would of course hand back possession immediately)...during my scrounging of the area however, my partner in crime csrasse1 (sp?) became somehow stuck in an inescapable obsidian cube and so, i broke him out for the fun of it (role playing etc, no commands, all that shit) I broke TWO blocks of obsidian and nothing more in the entire town. I log on this morning to find i've been reported and warned by ninja for griefing and it was confirmed by cyborg that it was, in fact, because of the obsidian blocks. So i get a warn without any way to justify it or defend myself.
    What i find very interesting is that it took about 10 minutes and several malicious grief attacks for Mark to be even /warned by ninja on _my_ property, yet it took me two obsidian blocks in a then-unowned town for me to get a warn, and considering my past with ninja, i can't help but take this personally as some form of excuse to have things go against me. I consider this a corruption of admin power...not exactly an abuse, but a corruption, get your shit together ninja.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:59 am

Sorry I cant write a more extensive response; I'm using a phone.

Anyways, warns are given by myself and the rest of the staff warn based on what we see in front of us. If we see 2 blocks of grief reported, we warn regardless of who it is or if that person is online to explain. Warns can always be removed, jus like bans.

Now as far a ninja's corruption, I'm going to need to read chat and command logs to find out, in an unbiased way, what happened. Personally, I don't dislike anyone on the server more than the other, besides cfortay, but that's another thread. ;p so dot think I'm automatically siding with staff.
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am

check the logs, but i know as fact that it took several blatant, obvious, malicious, continuous, repetitive attacks before ninja gave so much as a warning, i break two blocks of an unoccupied town, bullshit was he dealing with what he was presented with with a neutral eye
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:14 pm

McPowell, I gave markbosco a warning the first time he griefed... until he acknowledged the warn, I couldn't warn him again The second offence, I kicked him, then after that, I banned him... I tp'd to you every time you called me, and fixed everything that went wrong at once. I warned him first, then kicked him, then banned him, because in total, he only did about 5, maybe a little more, blocks of damage. I rolled back everything for you, unlocked your doors every time he locked them, then /vanished and followed markbosco around until he attacked again, then banned him the instant he griefed again. And like I said before, he only placed lava I think 3 times total, and locked your door twice... which is 5 blocks, therefore a ban. If there was any more that he griefed, you should have told me and shown me immediateley.

And for the obsidian, how was I supposed to know you claimed a city that someone else made for your own. I was on the server, someone called me over, and told me someone broke their obsidian. I looked at the logs and it said they placed it, you destroyed it. Your friend not wanting to use commands to get out of the obsidian is not a reason for you to break it.
    The actual lb logs showed that you broke/placed 10 blocks in the area, which is normally more than enough for a ban, but I actually looked into it and saw that most of the edits were just placing/removing torches and gave you a warn for breaking the obsidian.
    GRENADEJUMPER14   BAN 20110729165435
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 pm

you know what those other changes in the area were right? i think you may be able to tell Wink anyway, its all sorted now, when i came online to see a /warn, i made an instant transition to rage mode...forget about it, ive explained my point, and hopefully pat will remove the warn
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Yeah I said they were torches.
    And Pat is removing the warn...
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 am

thred hijacked much?

As far as gernade goes I vote unban. but it's rly up 2 u pat.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 am

Ezekiel already unbanned him =p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:45 pm