Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
mcuser12
Ninjaplz
Bangalore
7 posters

REALLY!?

Bangalore

REALLY!? Empty REALLY!?

Post by Bangalore Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 am

Good to know admins on this sever kill you steal and your shit and god so you cant get them back. I don't even care about the stuff being returned, that's as good as hacking in my eyes. Something which I have ZERO tolerance for. Fuck this server. Don't really care what you do just thought you should know.
    Peace
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

REALLY!? Empty Re: REALLY!?

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 am

So to be clear... I went in my pvp suit (full gold armour, gold sword, stack of dirt, apple, and bread) to go into demigods territory to kill some people... I see Bangalore and try finding him... after I find him, I kill him, run away, run all the way back to staffers base before tp'ing home... so he could have killed me. I didn't have /god on and I didn't use a compass to tp... I was going to show him how I got into his base cause he kept bitching... I told him I was going to tp to him to show him how I got in... so I turned /god on (cause I figured he wanted to kill me)... then tp'd to him and started walking to where I got in, but he decided to try to kill me instead then rage-quit before I could show him.... to show him now, this is how I got in, and that dirt tower in the back is how I got on the upper wall... the dirt was placed by me, and the two horizontal cobble was placed by pat... so chill out dude.

REALLY!? 20110713212058
    Bangalore

Post by Bangalore Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 am

Ninjaplz wrote:So to be clear... I went in my pvp suit (full gold armour, gold sword, stack of dirt, apple, and bread) to go into demigods territory to kill some people... I see Bangalore and try finding him... after I find him, I kill him, run away, run all the way back to staffers base before tp'ing home... so he could have killed me. I didn't have /god on and I didn't use a compass to tp... I was going to show him how I got into his base cause he kept bitching... I told him I was going to tp to him to show him how I got in... so I turned /god on (cause I figured he wanted to kill me)... then tp'd to him and started walking to where I got in, but he decided to try to kill me instead then rage-quit before I could show him.... to show him now, this is how I got in, and that dirt tower in the back is how I got on the upper wall... the dirt was placed by me, and the two horizontal cobble was placed by pat... so chill out dude.

I turned /god on cause I figured he wanted to kill me
    I turned /god on I figured he wanted to kill me
    I turned /god on wanted to kill me
    I turned /god on
    /god on

So what part of this is fair? Get to decide when to pvp on your own terms? Yeah, fuck you!
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

Dude I didn't have to come back to show you how I got in... I was trying to be nice... when I teleport to you, I don't tp for pvp... whenever I come to demigods base I always have god off, unless I tp there to try to be NICE. But I guess you just didn't see that I was trying to do you a favor to improve your base...
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

2011-07-14 00:08 Ninjaplz: /ungod
    7/14/2011 00:13:17 EDT|Ninjaplz killed Bangalore wielding gold sword
    2011-07-14 00:14 Ninjaplz: /home
    2011-07-14 00:18 Ninjaplz: /god
    2011-07-14 00:18 Ninjaplz: /tp bang
    2011-07-14 00:19 Bangalore: /f help
    2011-07-14 00:19 Bangalore: /f leave

Story checks out bang
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 am

and Bang... if I wanted to be a douche, I could have easily tp'd back to you and killed you when you tried killing me... and pat, do the logs show compass tp also? or no?
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 am

La oss ikke bitch om barnslige ting Bangalore

Last edited by Skje on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 am

I think they log them as /jumpto, although I didn't see them in there.
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:48 am

exactly. I don't bring a compass when I pvp. just wanted to be sure Bang knows that and can calm down
    cfortay33
    cfortay33
    In-Game Admin

Post by cfortay33 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 am

Ya sorry bang, but ninja did absolutely nothing wrong... pvp is one of the main parts of factions, so you shouldn't be to surprised
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 am

Especially when you commented on a guy in a rival faction running around in full armour in your base...
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Skje wrote:Ikke bitch om barnslige ting* Bangalore

Grammar Corrected.

Translator fail = Spoon fails again.
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 pm

i like how bangalore's posts there are negative XD but yeah, just a little niggle, with factions now on, unless a staff member is doing staff stuff (eg. grief issues etc), you cant expect the server to put up with you having god on at all, its only because you can then raid whenever you feel like it but you can't be raided without the instance of 'oh, ok, lemme just get /god off and we'll fight' ... you know what i mean, im only saying this assuming you may not have done it already, i honestly have no idea though...

As with this certain instance, once bangalore started raging and asking how you got in, you should have completely avoided going to him directly, what you didnt wasnt in any way wrong or bad...just, well, unecessary...other players in factions are unable to do what you did because they dont have god or tp to do so...let him find out how you got in himself Razz
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 pm

at first I was going to just leave it alone, but he kept yelling about me abusing my powers and admin this and admin that... so I figured to calm him down, I'd quickly show him how I got in, but I guess not.

Then this morning, it seems as though Bangalore raged and griefed a bunch of Demigods stuff... (and built against the staffers outer wall, but that's nbd)
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Burnalot wrote:
    Skje wrote:Ikke bitch om barnslige ting* Bangalore

Grammar Corrected.

Translator fail = Spoon fails again.

I had it as that then I changed lets to let's because google suggested it... :c

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:20 am