Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

3 posters

Too...Many...Rollbacks

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Too...Many...Rollbacks Empty Too...Many...Rollbacks

Post by McPowell Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

You seriously have to tell us Pat, what on earth is going on with these rollbacks, they're becoming far too consistant, and your backups are always too far gone, this rollback has been about 2-3 days and apparently you back the server up every 30 mins? whats up with that!? You need to sort out this rollback nonsense, and quickly please, i don't mind losing up to 30 mins of work, but 30 hours is a little different...please, please, please, please, _please_ look into fixing this consistant problem, also my home is now re greifed since the server rolled back to the point upon which i was griefed, you want your screenies for Mr_Crazylord...come and get em
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Too...Many...Rollbacks Empty Re: Too...Many...Rollbacks

Post by mcuser12 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

I do have backups every thirty minutes, but two region files were corrupted by some Auto-Save a couple of days ago. I had to switch it out with a region file from a couple of days ago. Honestly, I have no clue why these errors are coming. I completely agree with you that they are far too common. I guess I shouldn't rely on plugins as much as I do. The bad plugin has been disabled and WorldEdit can be applied to restore any lost builds.
    janjoost1

Post by janjoost1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 am

pro server owner

what happened to using chunkster to avoid such rollbacks?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:17 am