Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+6
3zeki3l
mcuser12
Burnalot
Jberry
Skje
McPowell
10 posters

DEMIGODS

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

DEMIGODS Empty DEMIGODS

Post by McPowell Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 pm

I thought that faction threads fit nicely in this section of the forums, so, I'd thought id get the ball rolling, I be a moderator of the faction DEMIGODS along with Burnalot87, under the leadership of FERMIS. I thought that anything major to be discussed with the faction can be put in this thread, new members, location decisions, declarations of war, and just general points and perks that arise within our faction Razz I'm sure that King FERMIS (HAIL!!) would like to post a few things after me about the general things that he would like within DEMIGODS, but i just wanted to get the ball rolling for all the other factions out there...
    Skje
    Skje

DEMIGODS Empty Re: DEMIGODS

Post by Skje Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 pm

There is two factions on the server and only one has members, this thread is useless, factions cost too much and no one plays long enough to get them, factions are useless.
    Jberry
    Jberry

Post by Jberry Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Shame you are only demigods.. bow
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

fellas, no need to troll the page...take negativity elsewhere...sheesh
    Burnalot

Post by Burnalot Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Im pretty sure Jberry will have alot of members as well.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Hes quiting from what he told me, building the spawn then said hes prob done.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I hope not, his city will be awesome when it's finished.
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 pm

He is, says he doesn't want to play alone since I quit and Rang3 prob will unless he gets admin back which he will ofc.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm

SpoonMe wrote:I quit
    DEMIGODS U-mad1
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 am

Yup and I'mgonna have everything tore down related to me because according to you I was a worthless mod, and need to stfu up 24/7 I'm not trying to flatter myself but I'm pretty sure 1 week ago I was the most liked mod and did all your work on your server since 3z could never play and the rest of the staff is worthless, am I saying I shouldn't of been demoted? No I'm not cause I deserve it, that was definent power abuse but now I can atleast quit in peace.
    3zeki3l
    3zeki3l
    In-Game Moderator

Post by 3zeki3l Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 am

sigh. Awesome, now spoon probably resents me, clifforj is like dead or something, ninja hasnt been online in ages, mcpowell decided to get himself demoted, and who knows how rang3 will react.....
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 am

it was about time for a purge in the staff anyway, the only reason why we were all staff in the first place was due to us being friends of pat's from another server or being here first people here, they were irrational promotions...those who deserved to stay at staff proved themselves worthy, those who havent are demoted and we have replaced them with people who are worthy...its just the process of a new server, it takes time before reliable staff members are put into place...

I guess i _should_ feel bad that my ratting out made some people quit, but, then again, i don't feel bad, i didnt place the chest and world edit lots of goodies in there, or force you to use it...if you're mad at me for something you did, to the extent that you're going to quit, you shouldn't really be playing on any server if you are just going to blame others when they rat you out for _your_ wrong doings...

stop bitching, either shut up and carry on playing with us and we can live with regular digs at each other, or shut up and leave the server and try and establish some ground elsewhere (good luck), either way shut up, what's done is done now...
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 am

Why would I resent you 3z? You did nothing wrong and your the staff member that has really earned the right to be Admin, I have nothing against you.

MCP you "ratting" us out (snitching lolololol) doesn't have anything to do with me quitting, Me getting demoted doesn't have anything to do with it either. I wanted to quit ages ago, this game gets boring as fuck after 5 minutes, but if I quit 1 week ago, and I didn't plan on saying anything, who keeps the server in check? Pat and CF, the only two real active members atm, (3z excluded because his dad etc) and pat and cf are never on. so if I quit theres no one there. FERMIS will be a 10x better Mod than me anyways.
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Post by mcuser12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am

SpoonMe wrote:who keeps the server in check?

3zek, who's on almost everyday, FERMIS, and MCpowell via Steam Razz

Also, the fact that you seriously thought you, of all people, were "keeping the server in check" is hilarious. Sure you baned some newb here and there, but you did pick of fight with Jberry and with Mcpowell, both of which I had to deal with.

Don't cry...:
    notorcworm

Post by notorcworm Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm

HOLY SHIT GUYS THATS SOME DRAMA

DEMIGODS Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

My scouter says his QQ level is over 9000...
    Pr0t055
    Pr0t055

Post by Pr0t055 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I don't care WHO is getting promotions as long as some more people (who are reliable and trustworthy) start keeping the server in check and "rat out" people who have done wrong. but plz get some more mods/admins as necessary.
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 pm

It is of the opinon of myself that this thread be locked before further derailment commences, this thread was supposed to be about our faction in particular...not about the staff members and promotions and demotions and people leaving etc; i shall get a new thread posted about our particular faction...probably should be headed by the leader *wink* *wink* FERMIS *coughs*
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm

*wink* *wink* Gotcha
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 pm

since this thread is already derailed...FERMIS, get your ass online! ive been uber griefed! need to know who's ass to kick!
    FERMIS
    FERMIS
    In-Game Admin

Post by FERMIS Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Ill be back on in an hour or so I'm off to the transfer station right now, just tell me where it is =p
    cfortay33
    cfortay33
    In-Game Admin

Post by cfortay33 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 am

Haha ok well... I don't really read the towns cities and villages section, so sorry for bein a nub and posting a day late but spoon, stfu, I am on every god damn day, im on more than pat and if im not on im usually keeping an eye on the server via telnet and sometimes vnc on my phone so watch what you say... I mean look at my ban post from yesterday in the GD section... I mean now your just making shit up to piss everyone off, so don't talk about quitting in peace when really all you doing is quitting in a rage trying to piss off as many people as you do it! Me and pat have givin a countless amount of time to this server, so watch your fucking mouth!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:49 pm