Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+2
csrazze1
McPowell
6 posters

Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here

McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here Empty Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here

Post by McPowell Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Seems like the server rolled back whilst people were playing the map...it definitely rolled back a few days too...seeing if there are backups or anything that we can go back to...lots of people lost a lot of things...
    csrazze1
    csrazze1

Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here Empty Re: Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here

Post by csrazze1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 pm

i lost a town
    mcuser12
    mcuser12
    Owner
    Owner

Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here Empty Re: Server rolled back...a couple of days...compensation requests here

Post by mcuser12 Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

I put the map to 1 1/2 days ago, go check it now csrazze
    Jberry
    Jberry

Post by Jberry Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 am

4 Stacks of Dirt + 4 Stacks of Cobble + Diamon Pick and Spade and a stack of wool a few torches 2 stacks of coal the rest i don't care but little things like this happen to me all the time but now im running low on diamond i dont wanna be wasting it away like that.
    Jberry
    Jberry

Post by Jberry Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 am

Oh fuckkkk i built a huge tower and its all gone Sad
    McPowell
    McPowell
    Donator

Post by McPowell Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 pm

ARGH!! double post!! not that i really care -_- just other people seem to...also, that stuff you lost, wasnt from the rollback, well the tower was, but remind me, how did you die again? was it a warp or home command death?
    Ninjaplz
    In-Game Admin

Post by Ninjaplz Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

DOUBLE POST! DOUBLE POST! DOUBLE POST! OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!????????
    Skje
    Skje

Post by Skje Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm

die
    Jberry
    Jberry

Post by Jberry Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 pm

The death was from a warp death : /

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:01 am