Freeds Universe Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for FreedsUniverse SMP server.

+3
John_Axe
MonstaBoi
thefluffyswan
7 posters

Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker*

thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker* Empty Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker*

Post by thefluffyswan Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 am

Hello guys -
    It's your one and only, loving, beautiful, kind, sweet, cheery, estatic, smart and talented THEFLUFFYSWAN

Well pretty much, i've been looking for for this old game for ahwile now, and have been trying to find a place to buy it).
    This game is Conker's Bad Fur Day, was Rare's last game on the Nintendo64, and came out just as the N64 dying.
    I'm not looking for the box or manual or cover or anything, all I want is the cartridge to play the game.
    Really want this game, if any of you are interested in selling it, send me a message and I'm sure we can work something out (that is, assuming anyone even checks these forums anymore).
    MonstaBoi
    MonstaBoi

Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker* Empty Re: Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker*

Post by MonstaBoi Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:55 am

just buy it on amazon or ebay, look for a low price because people will try to charge a lot for said "rare" game. It's really not that rare, and not that hard to find, so don't be told otherwise.
    John_Axe
    John_Axe

Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker* Empty Re: Buying Old Nintendo64 Game *Conker*

Post by John_Axe Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:13 am

Yeah you should look it up on ebay or amazon as monstaboi said. Although I got golden eye and mario64 if you are interested..
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 am

How can you so casually offer to sell your own n64 games!? If someone tried to take my Goldeneye or Mario or DK64 etc. I'd punch them in the throat.

Fucking hell though, they're all selling for £50+ (fuck USD) on both eBay and amazon, so yeah have fun getting that cheap xD.

Go hunting in boot sales (or the inferior alternative,'garage' sales, which apparently take place over there), the people who run them are normally stupid enough to sell it for like £2.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 am

@MonstaBoi, You wouldn't believe the prices...I watched a big at $1 get 9 bids and go to $30 in 1 day
    Also, amazon overprices the fuck out of it, with a used copy at $70
    And yes, i might be interested John...
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

(Because you live near me)
    There's a place near Toys R Us called "Game Place" that might have what you're looking for...they seem to have a bunch of random stuff (My brother got a bunch of NES games and his Virtual Boy there).
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 am

uberblake wrote:(Because you live near me)
    There's a place near Toys R Us called "Game Place" that might have what you're looking for...they seem to have a bunch of random stuff (My brother got a bunch of NES games and his Virtual Boy there).

Hm...theirs 2 nearby
    Thanks a lot though Blake, i'll check it out (eventually)
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Can I just say though...Masterpeice of a game. I miss the old Rare :/
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Bubba_rocks wrote:I miss the old Rare :/

You and me both buddy
    They really should('ve) made a Banjo-Threeie (Nuts and Bolts doesn't count as real Banjo game it just had the same people in it)
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Bollocks to your disownal of nuts and bolts, it was a good game in it's own right. It's different sure and it might not have lived up to the whole expectations of another kazooie/tooie type game but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be counted as one...
    Bubba_rocks
    Bubba_rocks

Post by Bubba_rocks Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Boblobster wrote:Bollocks to your disownal of nuts and bolts, it was a good game in it's own right. It's different sure and it might not have lived up to the whole expectations of another kazooie/tooie type game but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be counted as one...

But...Come on...Cars...CARS!? It just makes me angry that they ruined the chance at giving us an awesome new platformer...but gave us...cars.

With the small success of Nuts & Bolts, Rare went and made Kinect Sports......................yayyyy wasted talents.

thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:03 am

Boblobster wrote:Bollocks to your disownal of nuts and bolts, it was a good game in it's own right. It's different sure and it might not have lived up to the whole expectations of another kazooie/tooie type game but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be counted as one...

I understand that it was a good game in itself Bob...but like Bubba said "cars"
    It was so...random and out of place. It just feels a bit wasted that they used Banjo + Kazooie for that game and not some other roster of characters they had/could have made up. It just wasn't really a sequel and more of a...side game (can't think of the word right now)
    (everything i'm basing off Banjo Nuts and Bolts is what I have seen in videos and played in the demo)

anyways, i'm still looking for conker guys...
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 am

yeah bit it wasn't a bad attempt considering most of the original people were already gone from rare and microsoft was already midway through turning them into mindless zombies
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Boblobster wrote:yeah bit it wasn't a bad attempt considering most of the original people were already gone from rare and microsoft was already midway through turning them into mindless zombies

True true...
    MonstaBoi
    MonstaBoi

Post by MonstaBoi Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

this reminds me, if anyone happens to have a copy of Earthbound they wanna sell, i'm your go to guy
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

So...anyone got some old zelda games for N64, gamecube or wii (assuming anyone even goes on this website anymore))
    Cyborg
    Cyborg

Post by Cyborg Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:52 pm

I do, but I'm keeping them all!!! Twisted Evil I would give you my games, but I like all the games I got, sorry.
    thefluffyswan
    thefluffyswan

Post by thefluffyswan Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 am

Nevermind:
    Yesterday at my friends we were looking through some games when we stumbled across N64 games (I was surprised as shit he was so calm) and open it to see a HORDE of classics (which he let me borrow :3 [RIGHT AFTER i just borrowed Arkham City from another friend that very day AND was still trying to beat Bioshock Infinite {Beat it last night,FUCKING AMAZING}]). Inside were DK64, Perfect Dark, Mega man 64, bomberman, turok, star wars pod racer and star wars Shadows of the empire

PLUS i finally downloaded Project 64 and a ROM with conker (though its REALLY clunkily controlled on the pc)
    Boblobster
    Boblobster
    In-Game Admin

Post by Boblobster Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:51 am

Was playing perfect dark like friday, so pro.

Only two games I don't have there are bomberman and megaman 64 Razz, the others (hell even pod racer) are amazing games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:52 pm